Graduation Day

Trey P.O.V

So todays graduation day. Like yas! No more school!! I woke up in brandons arms, he was just the sweetest. I guess he woke up with morning wood cuz i felt him rubbing his boner on my ass. He came close to my ear and whispered, "You know what i want, now do it" And he bit it. Shit my ear and neck hurted, but it was lowkey sexy. I got under the sheets and watched him pull out his Inches. I wasted no time and started to serve him. "Sloppier!" he yelled and slapped me. So i added some tongue and gave him what he asked for. He pushed my head down and he was deep in my throat. It kinda hurted tbh, anytime I wanted to get up, He pushed it harder, by now, the sheets were covered in so much drool. I could tell he was laughin cuz i heard chuckles and groans. He soon pushed me up rough and tapped on his lap. "Bae we needa shower" I said. He got mad and wrapped his hand around my neck. "Ride me now you bitch!" He said with so much strength. I had fear all over me. When i scooded ontop the tip, he pushed me down all the way and guided my hips up and down. He gave me no chance to ride cuz he kept thrustin. I kept moanin and whining while he was just sittin there. "Whats my name" He asked. Damn i hate that question. "Daddy" i screamed out cuz he was super fast. He smirked and pulled me off and laid me on my back, He sat on my chest and out his tip by my lips. "Open up bitch" he demanded. When i did, he released into me and my mouth was filled to the top. Just as i wanted to spit, he closed my mouth. "No.. we waste no meals!" And i hesitated to swallow, but i did. He smirked and kissed me and explored my tongue with his mouth. We stripped off and went into the shower. I followed and we both showered. Soon, we got out and got dressed. Man he was lookin good. When I got done. We got dressed and headed to The graduation. I was nervous. It wasn't long till Chris And August Came. I wanted to go say hey, but Brandon, the parol officer sat me down and grabed my wrist hard. "Yo ass better not move," When he said that, i was so stiff. He chuckled and put his arm around me. What got into him?

Chris P.O.V

August was lookin too good today! like damn. lol. When we got there, I saw dominant Brandon and his slave Trey. Poor trey, hows he dumb asf to let someone take advantage of him like that. Anyways we got to sit behind them. I tapped both of them and said hi, so did August. This was gonna be a fun day.
--(I'M GONNA SKIP THE WHOLE PROMOTION PART AND SKIP TO THE AFTER CLUB PARTY)

So We went home in a limo. I officially graduated from high school. This was the happiest day of my life. It was 12:00 Midnight and me and August got ready for the night. Trey texted us the address to the club and me and August drove there. We got on the Dancefloor and started dancing. I was dancing on august and later they started playin twerkin music. August whispered "show me how you get down" I bent over and twerked on his lap and dick. It got crazy after the lights turned off. It was pitch black. Soon August left to get drinks and I heard him come back. "Aye, come twerk on daddy" He said. "Wheres the drinks" i asked. "Um what drinks'" He said. I looked at him weird and continued twerkin on him. It felt different now cuz his dick was even longer. He gripped my ass and i got up and whispered in his ear "not in public daddy" He chuckled

Brandon P.O.V

Smh, I was havin fun. Trey danced with some friends and the lights turned off. But i knew exactly where chris was. It was very few light at the bar so i saw August go there. I ran up to chris and got behind him. He knew how to twerk on a nigga, like shit! He told me not in public so i took his ass to the bathrrom. It was dark too, so we was finna have even more fun. "Im thirsty" he said.mI told him to stay and i went to the bar for a drink. When i took it, I drugged it so Chris could loosen up. When i returned, i gave it to him to drink. 10 min later he bout horny asf. He stipped bare naked and i chuckled. He was twerkin on that pole. He could do tricks. I soon whipped out my inches and he rode me good asf. We did almost every position till the lights came on.

August P.O.V

Where tf is Chris!! The lights are on and i still cant see him. But damn i gotta pee. I went in the bathroom and.. What the hell is this. CHRIS IS OVER HERE GETTIN FUCKED BY.. BRANDON!! I kept my emotions the same and they both looked at me. Brandon smirked and came to me "I win again.. its amazing what happens when I drug your man" He said and left. Chris got dressed and started pleading to me. While i was looking at him, it felt like i was looking at...... Omarion. He begged me over and over. I was mad as hell! "Get Away From Me!!" i yelled and ran to my car. He chased me and said "August listen"

August: why, so u can like to me in my face

Chris: he drugged me!

August: YOU LEFT THE DANCEFLOOR! WTF. YOU WANTED TO FUCK HIM

Chris: I THOUGHT IT WAS YOU
I rolled my eyes and drove off. I got home mad asf. Chris came later. He met all his stuff infront the door. "Baby listen" He pleaded. I chuckled. "Get out my house, we down" He cried and left. And I cried to sleep. This was the end of August And Chris.