Game Night

Trey P.O.V

It was nice that August invited me to game night. I was getting dressed when Brandon came in and pouted. I asked him whats wrong and he told me he disnt want to be home alone.

Brandon: Baby, can i please go?

Trey: You know how august feels about you

Brandon: i promise i wont get on his bad side, please

Trey: ugh okay fine

I couldnt let my baby stay home alone. So ima just let him come. It might he fun

Brandon P.O.V

My plan was going great. I was finally going back to that niggas house and i was getting ready to break up august and chris. I dont know why, but i fucking hate seeing thm together. So Heres my plan. I was the only one who knew that August had a song book. And ik where he keeps it too. So when i go, I can easily steal it and hide it in Chris's shitty stuff. We were leaving and i was smiling all the way. Trey kissed me and we got out the car. He rang the doorbell and Chris opened it. Of course he hugged trey and looked at me. I said hi and he said Hi, but i know he didnt mean it. When we got in August was already watchin. Trey dapped him up and August had a look of disgust when he saw me. But i couldnt care any less how he felt. While everyone was talking, i went straight for the song book and hid it under Chris shirt. Ik it was his cuz he wore it to shirt. Tbh i liked it. I saw chris suitcase and i took some of august stuff and hid it in there. Smh, this was going great. While I was zipping the suitcase up, I heard the door open, and i turned around to see Chris standing there. Oh shit!