in the manor #2

Well that was awkward.....ya think did I forget to mention my little thing that retorts a lot? No? Alright well the thing- I am not a thing I am a soul...... Shhh then I can't say that I dont have a soul -_- souls these days whatever u know u love me ug you're right...any wayyyy I'm tired. I glop(not even gonna bother fixing this cause it's funny XD) on the bed and turn into a big sized dog.

LE TIME SKIPPE
*yawn* I sit up and stretch. I wanna explore same bruh *whispers* she thinks she's sooooo amazing because she's from the twenty first century aye aye aye. I can hear you crap I forgot... Anyway! Let's explore! I rise and turn into the puppy size. But I suspect the Butler will have told I'm a hellhound but I don't give a frick honestly. I do as I please. I walk out of the room smelling the (-_- sister just took kitten off my bed) other hellhound Pluto I decide to look for him. I walk into a room and see a do open and standing right there is......
~∆~ sorry I'm at six battery so he he please don't kill meh....
Any way for the readers here thank you for taking the time to read my story I promise to start an update when my tablet charges but for now
Bye little hellhounds ~∆~