Fever.

It was a few weeks, maybe almost a month before I even thought of Jesse again. I had stopped doing any drugs other than weed since I finished of the blue meth...and when I finished, I forgot about Jesse Pinkman.

At the White residence, Skyler was often gone, and Walt...well, who the hell knows where he is? He was obviously hiding something, and Skyler was working at some company. Apparently, she worked there before or something, and she knows the boss. I bet she's having an affair.

This left Walt Jr., or should I say Flynn, and I alone all the time. I hated being cooped up in the house, and I longed to be with some sort of companionship other than a fucking retard all the time...Okay, as harsh as it seems, Walt Jr. is such a little bitch! All he does is complain, about everything his parents do, and it really sucks. His mother is pregnant, and she's working to get more money for the family. Walt, whom I presume is working, also has lung cancer...or he's in remission if my memory serves me well...anyways, he had lung cancer, and the treatments went well. I'm just saying, if my parents were this hardworking, I'd be so happy...

Finally, I decided to get over my loneliness of being alone in the house, and I called up my best friend from New York. Ashley; she was the girl who always had my back. She had a few weeks off from her job, and she told me she wanted to come see me for a few days before going to see her mother up in Canada.

When she arrived, she was the one who reminded me of Jesse Pinkman. It was because she asked me such a simple question that all women ask their other women friends when they move to a new area...

"Did you meet any cute guys?"

My heart sank, and I felt excruciating pain just thinking about Jesse Pinkman. I had forgotten that sensual afternoon we had shared together. Finally, Ashley snapped me out of my trance.

"I'm guessing you did, and it didn't go good...that look on your face said everything." she was smirking, and she was right.

"Well...It's a long story."

I proceeded to tell her everything about Jesse, and how him and I almost had sex. I told her how I had wanted to make love to him so badly that night, and how I just wanted to be with him now that she had reminded me of him.

"Oh...do you have any pictures of him?" she asked, still smirking.

"No. Unfortunately...I might just text him, though."

And I decided to text him something from the heart:

I really miss you...Wanna meet up? I do need more. ;)