Burnin' For You.

NSFW

I didn't hear from Vanessa for the next few days, then days flew into weeks, and it had been at least a month before I heard from her again.

At first, it troubled me a lot. I would stay at home all day, sitting around stoned or wired, staring at my phone, wondering if I should bother texting her again, and wishing that she would send me a sign of life. A sign that she still cared.

After a week of doing this, I decided to try and move on. And although I had nothing but Vanessa on my mind, day-in and day-out, I did get with a few chicks during those few weeks...just to try and get her out of my head. But it just never felt right, and I never let any of the bitches spend the night. I'd take them home, wire them up and fuck them, right and proper, but when it time for after-sex cuddles...I sent them on their way.

I just couldn't share a bed with any random chick, it wasn't the same anymore...not after Jane's death and especially not after what happened with Vanessa. I was just not ready for that type of commitment.

I was mid-fuck when a text came through on my phone. Typically, I would just ignore it, and continue slamming my meat into the bitch that was bent over before me, but this one time I decided to check it. I thrust my cock into this girl, Tammy-Lynn's pussy, and reach over to the bed-stand and grab my phone.

"Heyyyyy...what are you doing?" Tammy-Lynn slurred, turning to see what was up. I ignored her, flipping open my phone and to my surprise read, 1 New Message, from Vanessa. My heart sank immediately, and I swallowed hard and began to read her message.

I really miss you...Wanna meet up? I do need more. ;)

I do need more? What does she need more of!? I wondered, as I pushed Tammy-Lynn of my now softening cock and hurried to get dressed.

"Where the fuck do you think you're going? I thought we were having a good time, baby?" She asked me, obviously hurt.

She needs more...of me? I questioned myself, throwing on a shirt and completely ignoring Tammy-Lynn for a second time. I then pocketed my phone, stopping to read the text once again and then grabbed my hoodie from behind the door.

This time Tammy-Lynn infuriated shouted, "What the fuck is wrong with you, you dick?" She began pounding her fist against my chest like a child throwing a tantrum. I grabbed her arms and pinned them back, unaware of the force I was using.

"FUCK OFF. GET OUT OF MY HOUSE YOU DIRTY WHORE." I screamed at her, as I let her arms go. Without waiting for her to part, I headed out the house and into my car.

I then text her. Where are you? How long until you can get here? My heart began beating rapidly, as I anticipated her reply. Finally after a few moments, I notice Tammy-Lynn make her escape from my house and I head back inside. My phone then goes off, and I read Vanessa's reply.

Give me a half-hour, and I'll be right over.

I waited impatiently for her to arrive, pacing back and forth through the house, thinking about the things I would do to her. I knew she wanted me, and I wasn't going to let her go this time.

Finally, there's a knock at the door, an once again my heart sinks to my shoes and butterflies erupt in my stomach. Yet, I can feel a sexual frustration take hold of me as I open the door.

Vanessa is standing there, gorgeous as ever in a strapless, black dress which really made her cleavage pop. I couldn't help but to stand there in awe, with my mouth agape for a second and then led her into the house.

As soon as the door closed shut behind us, I pinned her to a wall with force. "Do you know what you've fucking done to me?" I ask her, anger dripping from my words and I can tell she's a bit frightened by the look in her eyes.

"You fucking bitch..." I spit at her, then bring my lips down hard against hers. I kiss her with anger, and passion. My tongue darts into her mouth as a surprised gasp escapes her. I push my body up against hers, pinning her against the wall and then with one hand securing her hands above her head.

"You want to play your little game with me? Well it's my turn to play." I surprise myself as I say these things to her. I then bite her neck, making sure to leave a mark and began kissing a trail down her arousing cleavage.

"Jesse..." She whimpered as I pulled her dress down passed her milky white tits. "Shut up, bitch...let me have my way." I growl, as I rip her bra off, unable to unlatch it properly and allowing her breasts to spring free.

I lick my lips at the sight of her then let go of her arms, grab her in my arms and throw her onto the couch in one rough movement. I chuckle at her and she seems less frightened now. "I've wanted you for so long now. You've tortured me enough..." I said, raising my eyebrows and placing her hand on my bulging cock.

"Jesse...I'm so sorry...I wanted you all this time too." She breathed, as I pushed her back and spread her legs, revealing her panty-clad pussy. "Shut up, BITCH." I growled again, making her squirm a bit. I then positioned myself over her, and brought my mouth down on her still clothed pussy. I could taste her juices from through the thin fabric, causing my dick to spasm uncontrollably.

"For a Bitch, you taste pretty good." I sneered, sliding her panties off and discarding them on the floor. "You're gonna fucking love this..." I said, as I let my tongue slip slowly over the swollen skin of her wet clit.‹