Salt In Our Wounds.

When I drove home, I felt so aroused, yet so lustful. I wanted Jesse so bad right now, and I didn't know what to do. I was so pissed off at uncle Walt. Things were just getting good, and he had to call me to get the car back. If he didn't want me to be gone with it all day, he should have told me.

I sighed as I parked the car in the driveway, and took the key from the ignition. Stepping out into the warm air was peaceful, but I was really bored now without Jesse. I had really no other friends other than him, and he wasn't even really my friend...just my dealer.

What happened tonight, I feared it to be a one-night stand. It would have gone further, but never would Jesse and I be actually romantically involved. It was just too good to be true.

"Hi Vanessa. Thanks for bringing the car back, something came up..." Walt seemed very suspicious, and I was wondering what could have came up in so little time.

"Yeah...no problem." I said, faking my smile.

Other than the pool, there was a nice patio out back. I decided to head out back and tried to get the last of the sunshine for the day. I head Walt leave, only seconds after I got back. Whatever came up, it must have been very important.

Finally, after debating whether I should or not, I got high on the back patio, and I mean...really high. It made me really want Jesse so bad. I was fantasizing about everything single thing I could do with him, and I decided to spend some quality time with myself in my room.

An hour later, I decided to text Jesse, and tell him that I wanted to see him again. I did, I really wanted to. There was nothing more fun than getting to know Jesse...he was so...amazing. He was really this amazing guy underneath it all, I could really tell. He didn't judge me, and he was very kind to me when I was at his place.

I read my text, making sure it was correct, I sent it,

I already miss you...haha...;) I really can't wait to see you again.

It was only a few minutes later when I got his reply,

I miss you too...but, I don't think we should see each other again. At least, not in that way. I'll still sell to you, I just don't think I'm right for you Vanessa.

My heart felt like it was breaking, even if I didn't love Jesse Pinkman. Yet.