You Drive Me Wild.

Jesses's P.O.V.

"For a Bitch, you taste pretty good." I sneered, sliding her panties off and discarding them on the floor. "You're gonna fucking love this..." I said, as I let my tongue slip slowly over the swollen skin of her wet clit.

I could hear her moan softly as I continued to tongue her sopping slit. My tongue glided and flicked across the tender, moist skin of her cunt and then I began sucking and lapping her clit hungrily. I could sense that her orgasm was approaching, so I withdrew from between her legs and began kissing her, biting down on her lip and drawing blood and earning a groan from her.

"You bitch, I'm going to teach you a fucking lesson...get up!" I barked at her, my sexdrive taking me over completely and I ordered for her to get up again. "C'Mon, bend over, bitch." I commanded, folding her over the arm of the couch. I quickly undid my jeans, letting them slide to the floor and positioned myself behind her firm white ass. I could see her pussy drip as she awaited my cock.

"Jesse...why...?" She wimpered. I snickered, knowing she wanted it, and slammed the length of my cock deep inside of her, burying myself in her slick womanhood. Her back arched, and her hips greeted me with a pronounced thrust. I began pounding my cock repeatedly into her as she moaned incessantly.

I then stop momentarily, just to give me enough time to pick her up and slam her against a wall. I can see a mixture of fear and pleasure in her eyes, as I impale her while keeping her held up against the wall. In the heat of the moment, my hand found the soft flesh of her throat and I began to squeeze as I fucked her.

"You fucking love this..." I hissed into her ear, rubbing her clit with my free hand. "Mmmm...Jessee..." She moaned, bucking her hips wildly. "I'm cumming!" She shrieked, as jets of clear cum shot from her pussy, soaking my dick in her pussy juices.

The throbbing of her pussy and the juices flowing down my thighs brought on my own violent orgasm. I felt my balls tighten as I began to pump sticky, hot cum into her tight womb. I slammed my hips into hers as hard as possible, sending my seed deep into her. "Bitch..." I moaned, as the last few ropes of jizz spewed from my cock.

"Jesse..." Vanessa sighed, looking at me in concern, but looking relieved.

"You drive me wild, woman...what can I say?"