Chapter 6

*Holly's Pov*

Me and Harry have been spending a lot of time together. Ever since our first date we haven't gone a day without seeing one another. He is either at my house or i'm at his. I had fallen hard for him, he has still yet to kiss me or show any sign that he feels like same way and i'm getting impatient.

My thoughts were interrupted by my phone ringing in my pocket. I pull it out and look at the caller ID to see it was my sister, Hayley. Hayley was 23 and she lived in America. She called me everyday. She has lived in America for about 3 years now and I rarely got to see her, which sucked. 

"Hello Hayley." I say answering the phone.

"Holly!" she literally screams in my ear, "Guess what?!"

"Ummm....I don't know, what?" I say calmly thinking this was a stupid  'guess what?' moment. 

"I'm engaged!!" she screams again. "He proposed last night, but I had to wait to call due to time differences."

"Oh my gosh, Hayley, that is so great!" I say with excitement. "When is the wedding?!" 

"Okay, Holl, don't think i'm crazy, but its in a month. I can't wait for it to be any longer then that." she explains.

"A month? That seems rather soon." I say.

"Urghh, I know but I can't wait." she pauses, "And you better be bringing a boy with you, even if I have to pay for it." she says. Hayley has a lot of money and she isn't afraid to spend it. Hayley was gorgeous, boys flocked when she stepped in a room. Hayley was scouted when she was 20 by American fashion designers and taken to America to model. She always talked about wanting to be a model and she wouldn't let me, or my parents stop her from going. 

I giggle, "Actually, now don't get excited, but I think I will be bringing a boy." I tell her.

"Eeeep." she squeals, "My little Holly is growing up!" she chants. 

"Ughhh, Hayley, stop. It's not even official yet. I mean we had a couple dates but nothing serious yet. We have been hanging out for a month and he hasn't kissed me or anything." I tell her.

"Oh gosh, and I know you. You must be getting really impatient." she says.

"Very. Its agrivating me." I tell her.

"Just be patient. Something will come, I promise." She says. "I got to go but i'll send you wedding details asap." she says and hangs up.

Maybe she was right, something was bound to happen soon with me and Harry, right?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry this chapter was so short, just a little filler!

This chapter is dedicated to one of my most dedicated readers and one of my best friends, Hanna (letme_kissyou5) Everyone go follow her!