Chapter 16

*Holly's Pov*

After what had happened last night, I didn't get much sleep. I sit in the kitchen making coffee when Hayley comes in. She sits down with a weird smirk on her face. 

"Umm...Goodmorning?" I say in confused tone.

She giggles at my reaction, "Goodmorning Holly."

"Whats with that look?" I ask her.

"What look?" She says giggling. 

I groan, "Oh nevermind." She better not know about what happened last night, but at the way she was acting right now, I think she does. "So, Harry came by last night and he dropped off two tickets to their concert tonight. Wanna go?"

"Sure." she says. "Did anything else happen while Harry was here?"

My mouth drops as I gasp, "You were eavesdropping weren't you?" I shout.

This time she dies of laughter and I can't help but laugh at her. "What all did you hear?" I ask her.

She giggles and replies, "Everything." 

I smile, "I don't know what the hell that was all about. I mean why he....he kissed me." I say.

"Because he loves you, and you two were meant to be together." She tells me. 

I roll my eyes trying to shake it off, but a part of me thought she was right. 

*Harry's Pov*

The boys and I are already at the park in our trailors getting ready for the concert. We were having the concert in the park because it was the only place that could hold as many people as possible. 

Holly was coming to the concert tonight, which means I have do be perfect. I have to look good, sound good, I have to do everything good. 

I dress in my usual skinny jeans, v neck, blazer apparel. Our stage manager for the night comes into our trailor announcing that we will have to be on stage in 5 minutes. I take a deep breath and follow the boys out of the trailor and out towards the stage. We wait backstage until we are announced to come out. 

"And with that I give you....One direction!!!!" the announcer screams. 

We run out and stand by our microphone stands. I immediately see Holly and her sister in the front. She is looking at me so I give her a wink and she rolls her eyes. We start to sing our opening song, Live While We're Young. 

*****

We end our last song and the boys run off stage, except me. I jump down off the stage quickly and run to Holly. "The boys and I are going clubbing tonight, say you'll come with us." I say breathlessly. 

Everyone is staring, but I don't care. Holly looks surprised and she hates when all eyes are on her so she quickly says, "Fine." I smile and run backstage where the rest of the boys were, a smile never leaving my face. 

*Holly's Pov*

I finish up getting ready by spraying a little perfume on. I grab my phone and a little money before walking out the door and to the club where Harry wants to meet. I look at the directions that Harry texted me and start up the car. I follow the directions step by step until I arrive at the club. 

It looked to be a Karaoke type club. Figures, those boys never did stop singing. I walk through the front door to see Harry standing there waiting for me. He kisses my cheek and whispers, "You look beautiful." I can't help myself, my cheeks start to flush a deep red.