Chapter 3

*Holly's Pov*

I sit at home, waiting for my mum to arrive. She was always late. It wasn't anything new that I was waiting for her. 

I hear a knock at the door and I jump up off the couch and run to the door. I open the door and see my mum standing there and I wrap my arms around her. "Mum, I missed you." I whisper to her.

"I missed you too, Holls." she says back with a smile.

I smile and say, "Guess what I got?"

Knowing my mum, she would already know what I had for her. "Don't tell me you got stuff from W Mandeville?" she says running into the kitchen. "Oh my gosh you did!" she says standing in the doorway with the box in her hands. 

"Mum, I know you all too well." I say giggling at her reaction. 

She rummages through the box as I walk into the kitchen where she was. "Holly, how could you forget those little cupcakes with the filling that I love so much?" she asks in panic.

Shit, I knew I was forgetting something, I just didn't know what. "I knew I was forgetting something. We can go down and get some? It's only about 3 minutes if we walk." I tell her.

She immediately hops off her seat and rushes to get her jacket on. I giggle and get my jacket on as well and slip on some shoes. I open the door and we walk out and head down the street towards the bakery. 

I was right, it took us about a total of 3 minutes to walk there. We walk in to the bell ringing as we open the door. I honestly, never got tired of that noise. We get in line and my mum is obviously obsessing over the food. She loves her baked goods, like she could eat 6 chocolate chip cookies and 4 cupcakes and still be hungry. She never gains any weight though which makes me jealous. 

It is our turn up to the counter to order and once again I see a curly-haired boy with piercing green eyes. He winks at me with his beautiful smile.

Harry.

*Harry's Pov*

There she was again and as I check out all the customers before her, I would ocasionally glance over at her. I don't think she had even noticed me. She probably doesn't even remember me. We will see about that...

She walks up to the counter and I give her a wink and a smile. She smiles back and starts to blush. She remembers me. "Nice to see you again, Holly. Can I get you something?" I ask her. 

She was with a woman who looked an awful lot like her. I assumed it was her mother. I realized I was right when Holly said, "Ummm, Yeah, my mum was wondering if you guys had any of the little cupcakes with the filling inside?"

"Of course." I walk over and place about twenty of the mini cupcakes into a box and walk back up to the counter. "Here ya go. They're on me." I say to her mother. 

"Harry, you have to stop giving me free stuff. Your gonna get fired." she says to me.

I chuckle, "Holly, i'll be fine. Just take the cupcakes." 

She sighs, "Fine, thank you." She turns to her mum and says, "Mum, I'll catch up with you, I just need to talk to Harry for a second." Her mum nods and walks out the door. Holly turns to me and says, "So you remember me, huh?"

I see that no one is behind her so I decide to carry on the conversation, "How could I forget the most impatient customer I've ever had?" I say teasingly. 

"I'm the most impatient customer you've had?" She says in all seriousness.

"No, Holly, I was kidding." I tell her.

She sighs, "Oh good. Harry, I was serious about not giving me free stuff anymore." she says.

"I give free things to people I like." I tell her honestly.

"So, I am assuming you give away a lot of free things?" she questions. 

Hmmm? No. The only free things I've given were to her. "Nope, I've only given you free things."

"Really?" she asks. 

"Yup." I say popping the 'p.' "But now that you say it, maybe I shouldn't of given you that completely free."

"Well how much do you want?" she asks.

"Oh no, I don't want your money." I pause. "I want you to go on a date with me."

She smiles, "Well maybe someday, Harry." she pauses, "I'll tell ya what, if we meet again, I'll go on a date with you."

And with that she drops a five dollar bill in the 'tips' jar and walks out the door. I watch out the window to see her walking straight up the street and go into a little condo. 

I know where she lives, so she can guarentee we will meet again. Silly girl.