Chapter 14

*Holly's Pov*

Today 

I walk through the front door of my little flat with two cups of coffee in my hand. I walk into my kitchen where my sister is still sitting from when I left for the coffee run. I hand her the coffee she ordered me to get her. Low fat, low fat, low fat. My sister, always trying to watch her weight even though she already looked flawless. 

As for me and Harry, I haven't heard from him in about 2 and a half years since he left for the X Factor. He had made it big, beyond big. Although he placed 3rd in the X Factor he doubled the fame from both of the acts who placed in front of him. 

I haven't seen him in person since that day I broke up with him, but I still tend to see him everywhere. TV, posters, magazines, billboards. It seems like where ever I am, he is too. 

Harry and the rest of the band just finished their "Up All Night" tour and who knows what they would be doing with their free time. Probably going to see the Queen or some other amazingly cool things they do. 

Me and Hayley have been sitting in my flat for the past two days doing absolutely nothing. It is rare when Hayley gets to come visit me so we decided to actually do something with the time she was here. We decided to go down to the little shopping center we have in Holmes. 

We walk into the building containing all the stores we could chose from and walk into the middle so we got a better view of all the stores. But, when we arrive we notice a massive crowd of people all in the middle. 

"What the hell?" Hayley says and I shrug my shoulders in response and maneuver myself around the crowd to get a better look. I stand on my tiptoes and do all in my power to try and see. It was useless, except for the fact that I did see a table set up in the middle of the crowd. 

I start to walk back to Hayley when I see someone stand up from the table. Somehow I could see right through the crowd to this certain person. I see a bushy mess of brown curls on his head and then he turns his head so I can see his face. He was smiling, his dimples showing. Harry.

It was bound to happen someday right? I mean we lived in the same town. This couldn't be fate bringing us back together. Could it? 

I stared at him, him not noticing me. Hayley walks over to me and looks over in the direction in which I was staring. She notices him right away and lets little gasp escape her lips. Harry then turns his head in my direction, his eyes meeting mine. I turn away and towards my sister, "We need to go." I say to her.

She nods and follows me out of the building and back to our car and we drive home, in complete silence. When we make it home we head back into the kitchen and sit down. Hayley breaks the silence, "What are you thinking?"

I look up at her and reply, "I'm not sure. I don't know what to think." 

Hayley sighs, "I know. I understand how you must be feeling."

"I don't think you do." I say sternly and Hayley just looks at me. "I mean, I loved him...I still love him. I did what I did for him to be where he is now." I pause. "I'm just confused thats all."

We both grow quite again and we don't say anything else for the rest of the night. 

****

I put my hair up in a messy bun and slip my glasses on. I change my clothes so that I am in some gray sweatpants and a loose t-shirt. All ready to go to bed. 

I go to the kitchen to get a glass of water before I go upstairs. I walk towards the stairs with the glass of water in my hand when I hear a knock on the door. Who could possibly be at my door at this time of night?

I groan and walk over to the door and unlock it and open it. Once I open the door I drop my glass of water and it hits the ground and shatters. 

Why was he here?