Chapter 21

*Harry's Pov*

By the time it was time to leave America and go back to England, everyone knew about me and Holly. Some would tweet the worst things I've ever seen about Holly, while others said some of the nicest. I just have to keep reminding myself that this is all part of being famous and that things won't always be easy. 

We were walking into the airport to head back to England and there were several fans swarming. They would scream awful things at Holly. "You don't deserve him!" "Why does he want her?" Holly just held her head low and I held her close to me trying to comfort her. 

"Don't listen to them." I told her when we entered the airport. She nodded and didn't say anything. I could tell it affected her. 

We got onto the plane and Holly sat down in the seat next to me. Holly did not take her eyes away from her phone. I didn't know what she could be looking at for that long. "Holl, what are you looking at?" I ask her.

She looks up at me and then looks back down at her phone, "Nothing." she says quietly. 

I look at her suspiciously and then quickly grab her phone from her hands. She squirms trying to get the phone back from me. "Harry give it back!" she screams. 

I look down at the phone in my hand and see that she was on twitter. All the tweets that were shown on the screen were tweets about Holly from all the fans. There were some nasty things being said. I look back at Holly to see her facing the other way with her arms crossed. "Holly...." I say quietly. "Why are you reading these?" 

She turns back to me with a tear running down her cheek and a blank expression on her face. "Because I want to know why they don't like me." she says.

"Holly, they are physco fans who are just jealous." I say calmly. 

She wipes away a tear with the sleeve of her over sized sweatshirt. "I know. But I can't stop looking at them." she says. "It's like...I need to know what they are saying about me." 

I sigh, "I know exactly what you mean." she gives me a questioning look. "The same thing happened to me after me and the boys had our first live performance of 'Thats What Makes You Beautiful.' I had a solo and we were running around the stage the whole time that I ran out of breath by the time my solo came. I sounded like complete shit and everyone tweeted about it that night and the things they said were awful, but I couldn't stop reading them." I pause and look at her and she is intently listening. "But, I had to learn to deal with the hate. I had to learn to make the hate a positive thing instead of a negative thing. I realized that if I make a joke out of the hate it actually makes me feel better." 

She smiles and kisses my cheek, "Thanks, Haz. You always know what to say." she tells me. 

I smile and give her phone back to her and she exits out of twitter and sets her phone down. She lays her head down on my shoulder and drifts off to sleep.

*Holly's Pov*

I wake up to Harry's soft whispers in my ear telling me we are home. We were back in Holmes where the boys would stay with me for a couple nights before they went back to London. I rub my eyes to help me wake up. I smile and we stand up and slowly walk to the stairs that lead off the plane. I carefully walk down and I look up to the airport to see several teenage girls in the windows of the airport. I heave out a loud sigh and walk with Harry inside.

Harry slides his hand into mine and squeezes in lightly telling me to ignore them. We walk through the crowd of screaming girls. It was hard to make out what they were screaming but some were clearer than others. They were rude comments about me being a whore or that I'm only with Harry for attention, but I did as Harry told me and ignored them. 

We got in the cars that would take us back to my flat and Harry wrapped his arm around me. I smiled and we sat in silence the whole car ride home.