SEUNGRI

SEUNGRI

Full Name: Lee Seung Hyun

Nickname : VI (Victory )

Position : Vocal, Maknae

Birthday : December 12, 1990

Height: 176 cm (5 '9)

Weight : 60 kg (132 lbs )

Blood Type : A
Education : Chung Ang University
Languages : Korean , Japanese

Fun Facts :

•When he was young he had participated in several dance competitions. He competed against his fellow member Taeyang as well as Super Junior 's Eunhyuk , TVXQ ' s Yunho , and SHINee ' s Taemin .

•Some musicians that he admires are Justin Timberlake, and Omarion .

•Before becoming a YG Trainee he entered the " Battle Shinhwa " program . He was eliminated in the show but was later recruited byYG as a trainee.

•Seungri was originally eliminated from BIGBANG . But because he didn't want to face his friend and family after failing, he went back to YG and competed against SO - 1 (aka Hyunsung from BEAST/ B2ST ) to be the final member . In the end , Seungri won and was the last member of BIGBANG to be finalized .

•After the members of BIGBANG were finalized , Yang Hyun Suk gave each of the members pendants . Seungri 's was a flag with a V on a disc with a ring around it. It means : "A new style of music set on the music industry".

•He is known for his blunt attitude and over flowing confidence.

•He shed his "youngest member /
maknae " look when he promoted the single "Strong Baby ".

•He has choreographed a large portion of BIGBANG 's dances.

•He has been labeled as the "Justin Timberlake of South Korea ".

•Has acted in the movie " Why Did You Come to My House ?" and in "19 " along side T. O.P .

•The BIGBANG members often remark that they feel nervous whenever he goes out on shows because he has a tendency to say secrets about the other members .

•He has opened singing and dancing training academies in Korea .

•In 2012, he dropped out of Chung Ang University because of his demanding schedule in BIGBANG .

-pinkyjins