Chapter 9: Decisions

Yamato stared blankly at the grey D-3 that belongs to his boyfriend. Three weeks has passed by since his boyfriend's kidnapping. They had made some progress in their search. They have found Ken's D-3 and Crest and have searched a good portion of the area that was within and outside the radius of Ken's location. Before they found Ken's D-3 and crest they searched Primary Village, the Giga House, Spiral Mountain, Valley of No Return, the Pyramid, ShogunGekomon's Castle, and a lot of the neighboring villages and towns. After they found Ken's D-3 and crest though they ended up searching areas in Server instead of Fire Island. They had searched for a good week and came up with nothing. Server was a big continent and Yamato feared that by the time they found Ken it would be to late.

Yamato closed his eyes as he thought back to the awful vision Daisuke had. Daisuke had called Taichi the morning after they found Ken's digivice. Daisuke sounded so upset and broken on the phone that he and Taichi rushed to Daisuke's complex without a second thought. He and Taichi were shocked to hear that Daisuke was able to be with Ken and talk to him, well his spirit anyway. He wasn't sure how Daisuke did it but he was glad he did, at first. He was angry when Daisuke told them of Ken's condition. His poor boyfriend was weak from the beatings and lack of food. And to make it worse his Ken was being raped. He was going to kill that bastard.

He couldn't believe what Daisuke was telling him as he continued on and told them how they continued talking in the Dream World. Ken had showed him what was happing to him. He had kissed him passionately and showed him everything. Yamato wasn't mad that they made out in the Dream World. He was guilty of doing the same thing with his best friend. The thing is that Daisuke was just as close to Ken as he was. It was possible for someone to love more than one person, but he never openly tried it of course.

Daisuke was afraid of how he would react. He didn't mind that they kissed. He trusted his boyfriend fully and knew that Ken was in a difficult situation that he couldn't control. He wasn't mad at Daisuke, but he was made at a certain digimon and human. The Bastard from Hell was going to face his wrath, but the digimon was a different story. This digimon was very powerful and he was unsure how to deal with this. DemiVeemon, Gabumon, and Agumon all gasped when he described her. The digimon informed them that this digimon was called Lilithmon. According to them she was a Demon Lord much like Daemon was.

Yamato groaned as he remembered their reactions. Taichi was furious and Daisuke had paled and punched the wall, making a hole in it. He on the other hand hid behind his hair and cried. He wasn't sure how much he cried that day. All he remembered was that he woke up on the sofa, sometime in the afternoon. Daisuke and Taichi were sitting on one of the other sitting couches in the room.

Tears fell down Yamato's cheeks. He opened his eyes and wiped them away. His room in Miss. Mockingbird's mansion felt very lonely. Miss. Mockingbird took Ken's kidnapping the hardest and ended up taking a week off from work to fix her home. Yamato had helped her every now and then when he got back from the Digital World. She asked each time if they found anything and was sadden whenever he said no. But she always forced a smile on her face and said that she believed that they will find Ken and that she believed in them.

He was glad he had Miss. Mockingbird for support. He knew there were times where he wanted to fall into self-pity for not protecting Ken better. But ended up getting hit in the head with a wooden spoon and a long lecture from Miss. Mockingbird.

Yamato looked at the clock on his desk and noticed it was noon. Taichi and Daisuke should be coming back from their talk with Gennai. Personally he didn't want to go. He agreed to stay at the mansion and watch the place just in case. But that wasn't the reason why he stayed. How could he go to Gennai's peaceful, warm home knowing that his love was cold, hungry, and hurt? He also didn't want to hear Gennai's nonsense of possible areas they should check or areas that Ken would not be or a history lesson on the Demon Lords and how they should be careful. No, he wouldn't be able to sit there and listen for five minutes of that crap. It was a waste of time and they needed that time to search more areas. They were close and he knew they were. He could practically taste it. But no the others wanted to see what Gennai had to say. The leaders of the Chosen Children and the Children of Light and Hope thought it could be helpful, to some extent anyway.