Training

Mikasa's POV

"What are you doing, brat?"

I hear an all to familiar voice say from behind me.

Annoyed, but without showing it, I turned around and addresses him with a salute.

"Captin! I was just taking a break from today's training to get some water. It's really hot outside, Sir." I said expressionless.

"Did I say that it was break time? No. Are those titans going to stop chasing you because you are thirsty? No. If you stop, they will eat you. For not following directions, you get to clean the mess hall after training along with the others who feel it is ok to not follow orders. Dismissed."
He waved his hand dismissing her from her lecture. I salute him one more time before going back to training.

Today was hand to hand combat training. I didn't understand why though. You can't fight a titan with your hands. They are way to big. With the exception of Eren, no one else had a use for this.

I went back to my partner and got in a fighting stance. I blocked kicks and punches, and threw a few swings at my partner.

I couldn't stay focused, though. For some reason, my mind kept going back to Levi. There were other people drinking water and taking a break too. I hadn't seen him go lecture the others. Why did he decide to punish me?