New Recruits

A/N: Hey guys! Thank you fir all the reads and the stars. It means a lot to me that people like the story I'm writing.

Anyways, I will try to update at least 1 chapter everyday or so.

If you guys have any suggestions about one shots they would be much appreciated.

And any other fan fiction ideas would be appreciated as well.

So enjoy this chapter. I will upload again tonight.

__________________________________

Levi's POV

The new recruits came in today. As I stood in front of them, I could taste the fear radiating off of them. It seems that my name has served me well today.

Mikasa was off to my right standing in salute formation as well. She looked beautiful. Focused. Content. It was amazing.

Keeping my straight look on my face I faced the new recruits with Mikasa.

"My name is Captin Levi. You will address me as sir. When you are assigned your room, I expect them to be kept spotless along with the mess hall. If you feel the need to disobey orders you will have the lucky privilege of cleaning it. Do I make myself clear?" I stopped pacing and faced all the the recruits.

"Yes, sir!" The recruits said in unison.

"Good. Now, I want to introduce you to a person who is going to be helping me. Her name is Mikasa." I gestured to Mikasa.
"Now I am required to ask this. But if any of you are having second thoughts now.is the time to turn back. Because after you sign up for the scout regiment, there is no going back." I stopped and waited.

Half of the existing new recruits turned and left. I gazed at the last half, the half that decided that they were ready.

Ready for a challenge.

Ready for war.

Ready for death.

"Alright recruits. These are your scout capes. Wear them often and wear them proudly."

The remaining people came to the stage and picked up a cape with the scout regiment symbol on it.

The wings of freedom.

I saluted the new regiment. They earned it.