A Kiss To Remember

Levi's POV

I leaned in and whispered in her ear, "Lets have a little fun..."

I then proceeded to kiss her neck and run my hands up and down her back.

There was just something about her that I couldn't wrap my head around. Something was drawing me towards her. I just didn't know what. It was like I craved her.

I kissed a trail from her neck to her lips. They were soft and warm. It was amazing.

I pulled back a little to look at her face. She had a mad blush on. I smirked. It was adorable.

She looked at me with that blush and wide eyes.

"Sir, what are you doing? We cant be doing this." She tried to push me away a little but I held my grip on her.

"Mikasa, there us something about me that wants you. I don't know what it is but either way it's there. I can't deny the hunger. The craving." I whispered to her.

She looked at me for a moment. Then she gripped my shoulder and blushed more. "I feel the same, sir."

Damn that was a relief. I couldn't handle it if she had rejected me. The amounts of awkward would be unreal.

I pulled her closer and she wrapped her arms around my neck. I lifted her up onto my waist. I carried her over to my desk and set her down. Then I kissed her again.

It was amazing. Mind blowing. It was a kiss that I would always remember.

She matched me. For every kiss I gave her She kissed me back. For every time I moved my hand into her hair she moved her hand into my hair. Everything she did to me was amazing.

I trailed my kisses to her neck and she tilted her head back and moaned.

I pulled her closer. I didn't want to let her go. Ever.