Chapter 3: Something is strange

The bell rang. All of you went to your classrooms and attended class. After class, the teacher gave you a lunch break. You, Dyana, Rion and Treena went to the cafe and ate lunch.

You: Treena, why are you not eating?

Treena: I'm so excited tomorrow. That I can't eat. *imagining* SNSD is in the center of the stage. Spotlight. And the crowd goes wild when they heard the dazzling voices of my idols. So very touching. *smiles*

You: Oh. Yes.

Dyana: It will be fun because the seven of us will be together tomorrow. Even if it's Saturday.

Rion: Yes.

Treena: *stops imagining* Er. What?

Cody: Hi again guys!

Jules: We bought tickets.

Greyson: Here. *shows 5 tickets*

Cody: It is Greyson's treat.

Greyson: Do you want me to buy Treena's tickets for you, YN? *smirks*

You: *fakes a smile* Stop being arrogant.

Greyson: *chuckles and looks at you* 

Treena: What are you looking at? *glares at Greyson*

Dyana: So, uhh.. Is it really your treat Grey?

Greyson: Yep. Here.

Dyana: Thanks. Here, Rion.

Rion: Is it really okay?

Greyson: You don't want it?

Rion: It's not like that. Thanks.

Greyson: *nods*

Dyana: Did you all eat already?

Jules: Well, yes.

Dyana: Oh.

You: Let's go. I have to study for the quiz.

Treena: Umm.. You can go first. We'll go after you.

You: Ohh.. Okay.

You went out of the cafe and went to the library.

Your POV:

That's unusual. Treena and the others haven't declined my request since.... Oh my gosh! Did I hurt them? This won't happen if they don't have any bad feelings for me. I have to say sorry.

Third person's POV:

You arrived to the library and read books about History and went to class. You got a perfect score in your quiz. After the lecture, your teacher gave you an assignment for next week. Math questions. Well, math is one of your favorite subject. So nothing to worry about. Your teacher dismissed you early.

Treena: Umm.. See you tomorrow YN. Let's see each other outside of the mall. Okay?

You: Sure.

Treena: Wear the dress that your mom designed, okay?

You: Okay. Uh, Treena-

Dyana: Well, we better be going now. My dad is finding me.

Rion: Me too. Well, not his dad. My mom. *smiles*

You: Oh. Okay. Bye.

Dyana & Rion: Bye.

You: That means it's just the two of us, Treena.

Treena: Oh. Sorry YN. I have an emergency call from my grandma. I need to ride our car.

You: Really?

Treena: Yes. I'm sorry YN. Let's just see each other tomorrow.

You: Okay. Bye.

Your POV:

They really hate me now. They didn't even praised me like before. Well, it's okay. I don't really need someone to praise me. I went out of the school, lonely. And oh, it's raining. I don't have my umbrella with me. I guess I have to keep on walking without an umbrella. I walked pass at the gate. When..... I saw that there's an umbrella above me. 

Greyson: You must not take a bath in the rain because that's stupid.

You: What are you doing here?

Greyson: Waiting for you. Wanna walk you home?

You: I don't need your help.

Greyson: Stop feeling invincible. I can see your lonely and I just want to help.

You: *looks at Greyson* Thanks.

Greyson: *blushes* Let's get going.

You: *nods*

I felt something in Greyson. And this was the first time, he was kind to me. I now just realize that Greyson is still a human, that he has a heart. Maybe he's not as bad as i first thought about him. He can still be my ally.

Greyson: So, umm. I heard you got a perfect score?

You: Yes.

Greyson: *laughs* I got one mistake but our teacher checked it again and she said my answer's correct. Then she added me 5 points. That means I'm higher than your score.

I take back what I thought. He's still as bad as ever.

Third person's POV:

You and Greyson arrived infront of your house.

You: So, uhh. Bye.

Greyson: Wait a minute. What about my goodbye kiss?

You: You wish!! 

You hurriedly walked to the door to avoid further conversations with this pervert but suddenly, he stopped you by putting his hand on your shoulder. This made you turn around to shout at him to leave you alone, but words died at your mouth when he suddenly held a fistful of your hair only to kiss it. 

Greyson: Thank you for my goodbye kiss. *smiles* See you tomorrow.

You: *blushes until your face's color is like a tomato* GREYSON!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Greyson: *runs away backwards , waves his hand while laughing*

You went inside your house and in your daze, you accidentally ignored your mother welcoming you home. Your mom wondered what was wrong with you but when she saw the dazed look on your face, she decided that it's probably none of her business. Your feet automatically took you to your bedroom. You changed your clothes and went outside, still stuck in a daze Greyson put you in.

Your dad: Are you okay, YN?

You: .....Yeah, just.. Fine.

Your mom: O...kay? So, how's school?

You: ...........

Your mom: *waves her hand in front of your face* Hello?? YN! Earth to YN. Are you still there? Or have you already went to outer space?

You: *snaps back to reality* HUH?! Oh. Sorry mom. What did you say again?

Your mom: Is this about.. *whispers* You-Know-Who?

You: ...Voldemort?

Your dad: How did Voldemort get into this conversation?

Your mom: YN, not all You-Know-Who is Voldemort. I told you that a million times.

You: But I can't help it! Whenever I hear You-Know-Who, Voldemort immediately pops into my mind! 

Your mom: *sighs* You're really addicted to Harry Potter, aren't you?

You: Of course. I'm proud Potterhead.

Your dad: I don't understand a thing on what you guys are talking about. But enough talk, let's eat! My stomach is calling out for food.

You and your family finished eating dinner and went to sleep. It's a big day tomorrow and you want to have enough energy to last through the day tomorrow.