Chapter 13: I already have you.

Your POV:

I was walking back to my classroom thinking about how irritating Sylvia is earlier. I arrived at my classroom and saw Dyana, Rion and Treena are talking with Sylvia. I went to my seat quietly.

Sylvia: Oh. Hi there YN. Nice talk we had back there. *smiles*

I only glared at her, a deadly glare.

Rion: Oh. Here's YN.

You: Hi. *smiles and sits on your seat*

Treena: Annyeong YN. It's surprisingly that you arrived when we started talking about you.

You: Oh. Really? Glad to hear that.

Dyana: And YN, you know, Sylvia doesn't have fats even if she eat too much sweet. It's a miracle, isn't it?

You: Oh. Yeah.

Treena: You look gloomy there YN.

You: What? No I'm not.

I looked at Sylvia and saw her glaring at me. I want to glare back at her but it would make the conversation awkward. I guess I should pretend that nothing happened and act cheerful like everyday.

Rion: Are you alright?

You: Yep. *chuckles*

Sylvia: Good to hear that. *smiles*

Treena: You know YN, Sylvia has many make up kit. She said that she has 20 of them in her house.

You: Oh.

Dyana: I think she really was born to be a model.

I just smiled and nodded. Why can't I smile or laugh like everday? I think it is just that I'm really pissed off by Sylvia. They talked everything to me about Sylvia 'til Professor arrived the classroom. After class, everyone went home except me, Rion, Dyana, Treena and Sylvia. We stayed at the classroom, talking about each other.

Treena: Oh. Sylvia. Do you know JB? That Canadian singer?

Sylvia: JB? Oh. Yes. I met him plenty of times.

Treena: Really? I'm jealous. I really like his song, That should be me.

Cody: Why? Do you relate that song?

Treena: I don't think so. Hey! Why are you all here?

Jules: Well, we just felt not to go home yet so. *looks at Sylvia* Who is that girl?

Treena: Oh. This is Sylvia. Our new classmate. She's a model from Paris.

Cody: Oh. I know you. You work at the company of Chance? Right?

Sylvia: *french accent* Yes. I just got there yesterday. They just saw me and it popped out on their mind to make me their model too. Amazing isn't it?

Treena: Really amazing.

Dyana: Oohh..

Treena: Wait. Chance's Company? You mean Greyson's company?

Cody: Yep.

Sylvia: Greyson???? What a coincidence! I think we really are perfect for each other. Oh. I said too much.

Treena: Wait, do you know Greyson?

Sylvia: Yes. I met him when YN was showing me the rooms. Right YN?

You: Uh. Yeah.

Cody: Hey Greyson! You seem quiet there.

Sylvia: Oh. Hi Greyson. I didn't see you there.