Chapter 25: Eyebags O.O

Your POV:

Tuesday, and it is school festival. Whoo. This is going to be a big day for me. (: I did my morning routine.

Mom: Hun?

You: Yes mom?

Mom: Just don't stress yourself.

You: Sure.

Mom: And dad will drive you to your school.

You: What? It's okay mom. I got this.

Mom: Yes you got it all right.

Dad: Let's go cupcake.

You: *sighs*

I followed dad and we rode on our car. Silence is inside the car. I put on my earphones to listen some music. We arrived at our school after 25 minutes. Yeah, we're fast because there's no traffic. I got out of the car and quickly walked inside with my hands on my pocket.

Dad: YN!!

I turned around.

You: Yeah dad?

Dad: Remember what your mom said. Have a great time cupcake. Bye!

You: Bye.

Dad went off and I started walking again. And suddenly, someone called my name again. I turned around and saw Greyson running towards me.

You: It's very morning for running.

Greyson: Well, it is just an exercise. *pants*

I raised my eyebrows and went walking again. Greyson went beside me and put his hands on his pocket.

You: Are you really feeling well?

Greyson: Yeah.

You: Good to hear that.

Greyson: Did you just look in to the mirror?

You: Why?

Greyson: You're eyebags are getting darker and darker. *points at your eyes*

You: Oh. *scratches your eyes*

Treena: YN!!!!!!!!

I looked back and Treena just suddenly hugged me tightly.

You: Oh. Hi there Treena.

Treena: Hello. And oh, Mr. Rank 1 is here.

Greyson: *raises his shoulders and smiles*

You: *clears your throat* Uhm. Treena, we're not really sure if he is the rank 1.

Treena: Oohh.. Sorry about that.

Greyson looks at me sharply and I only smirked at him. Greyson and us seperated ways. While we're going to our classroom, Treena can't stop talking about our uniforms.

Treena: You will wear the uniform, okay?

You: Okay?

Treena: I'm glad I had my camera with me. *evil laughs*

I don't kinda trust Treena, I got to say, she's a little bit scary when it comes to her favorites. We reached on our classroom and they're already dressed up. I think Treena and I are just the ones who are the last one. Haha. Treena and I placed our bags on a rack and went to the comfort room with our uniforms. We changed our clothes and I looked at my wristwatch, it is still 7:30 am. The school festival will begin in 8:00 am so we still have time to prepare the tables and ourselves, of course. 

8:00 am, some other students from different schools went by. When the time goes on, more  customers we receive. While we are getting the orders of the customers, I looked on the right and saw Treena making googoo eyes at me. I raised my left eyebrow at her. She keeps staring at me, Hahaha. If you could see what her face is like, you'll definitely laugh hard! XD I smiled at her. I faced my customer, listed the order and gave it to the counter. 

As I was waiting for the order, I looked around to see if everyon is doing well. Treena is having a hard time on her customer. Haha. And then I saw, Greyson?! 

Shocks! Why is Greyson here?! He must be in his classroom! I'll just ignore him like I didn't saw him. Lalalala. But then someone called me, it was my classmate, Oliver, which is his customer is Greyson. He mouthed me, "Greyson wants you here." I gasped and walked slowly to their table. Oliver left us and there I was all blushing and my hair skin rose. I was stiff there. I don't even know what to say. Mental block! Greyson will really tease me. TT__TT