Chapter 22: I look like an idiot.

Your POV:

JB: Hi there YN.

You: *nods and smiles*

JB: *sighs* Sorry about what happened last time. 

You: It's okay.

JB: I didn't mean it.

You: Of course you didn't. 

JB: I have something to tell you YN.

You: What is it?

JB: The truth is that, I like you.

JB likes me? The hell? Maybe I just heard it wrong.

You: I beg your pardon?

JB: I like you...........

You: Oh.

What will I say. Think YN. Think.

JB: Oh?

You: Thanks?

JB: *laughs* 

You: *fakes a smile*

JB: I know you like Greyson.

You: No I don't. *looks down*

JB: Oh really? Then why are you blushing?

You: I'm blushing?! *covers your face*

JB: I'm just joking. *laughs*

I looked at JB innocently. He's acting different, even if he said his true feelings.

JB: Don't worry. I won't tell him. It's our secret. *winks and smiles*

You: You're acting different.

JB: Different? Oh. Nothing. I just feel like it. *smiles*

Did he just bumped his head or something? And he's saying things that he shouldn't.

JB: I've heard that Greyson is sick.

You: Yeah.

JB: I'm sorry about that. I hope he will get well soon.

JB still cares for Greyson even if Greyson did something bad to him. He's kind.

JB: Tell him sorry for me.

You: Sure,

JB: And oh, by the way YN. Take care of Greyson very well okay?

You: Yes sir.

JB: *smiles* Bye. I gotta go now. maybe some paparazzis will chase me again. *laughs*

He rubbed my head and I smiled at him. I looked at him while he is walking away. He really did change. I'm glad that he's not the old JB, who is arrogant and a pervert, like Greyson. Haha. My parents already arrived and I came with them. I really had a great time with them. And the restaurant that where we had dinner is the restaurant of Greyson, which is where we had a date last time but didn't eat there. XD My parents are like the best parents in the whole world. (: I really love them. And we act like siblings when we are arguing. I slept with a big smile on my face.

It's Sunday, that means no classes. I did my morning routine: take a quick bath, brush my teeth and hair, eat breakfast. I have nothing to do after that so I decided to help mom with the chores. And I studied after that.

Monday, I did my morning routine and went to school. Our class is only on the morning because we have to help on decorating the other rooms in the afternoon. Yes, it's fun but kinda tiring. We had our maid cafe uniforms. 

Treena: This is so cute!! YN, try it. It will look amazing on you.

You: *shooks your head*

Treena: Please?

You: I don't like to-

Treena: Oh. Come on.

Treena quickly grabbed my hand and ran to the comfort room. Treena was the one who changed my clothes. I really don't like wearing these kind of things. We got out of the comfort room, and I looked myself into the mirror. It really fits. I look like an idiot.

Treena: It is so cute!

Girl1: Wow! It look good on you!

Girl2: You look cute YN!

You: I look stupid. *sighs*

Dyana: Cute and stupid is not the same, you know.

Sylvia: Hey! Do you have another dress like that?

Treena: Yes. It is on the box. It is our maid cafe uniform.

Sylvia: The dress is so cute, *whispers* but the one who wears it, is not.

Treena: See? I told you it's cute YN!

You: Ugh. *crosses your arms*

Sylvia: I'll try one too.

Dyana: I'm sure it'll look cute on you too.

Sylvia took a dress too and went to the comfort room. Many girls keeps on looking at me. It sucks. What am I a model?! Ugh. Treena is like mom. Sigh.