Chapter 4: Let's party

The next day, you woke up early to prepare yourself to go to the mall. You wore the dress that your mom designed without hesitation.

Your mom: Whoa. That's- That's-

Your dad: Are you crying?

Your mom: It's nothing. It's just the first time that YN wore one of my designed dress.

You: *laughs* That's funny. Well, I better go now.

Your mom: Are you going on a date?

Your dad: What?! No daughter of mine can date anyone without me knowing!

You: I'm not going on a date! *sighs* I gotta go now. *took a bread* Bye!

Your mom: Bye honey. Have fun there. *smiles*

You left the house and walked to the mall while eating a bread and fixing yourself. 

Greyson: You seem very busy.

You found Greyson, riding on a limo. 

You: *shocks* Oh. It's you. *bit the bread and fixes your hair*

Greyson: Yes it's me. Why are you still walking? Hop in.

You: No thanks.

Greyson: Come on. There are many breads here that you can eat.

You: *mumbles*

Greyson: What?

You: *gets the bread from your mouth* Shut up! I can walk to the mall by myself.

Greyson's limo stopped but you still keep on walking.

Your POV:

The limo stopped. Atlast, I'm all alone. I can still walk faster than his limo. I finished my bread and walked peacefully.

Third person's POV:

Greyson went out of the limo quietly and snatched you. You want to scream but you're too scared, wondering who snatched you just like that. You punched his back and yet he didn't respond. You thought that the "guy" who snatched you is really tough so you just closed your eyes. The "guy" throw you inside the car and sat beside you. You opened your eyes and saw yourself wrapped with ropes and your mouth is covered with a tape. You looked at the "guy's face" and saw that it was Greyson. You noticed that you're laying on Greyson's lap.

You: *mumbles*

Greyson: Yes? What?

You: *mumbles*

Greyson: Sorry. I can't understand what you're saying.

You: *mumbles*

Greyson: *sighs and takes off the tape on your mouth*

You: Ow! That hurts!!!! GREYSON!!!

Greyson: Sshh.. *covers your mouth by his hand*

You: *glares*

Greyson: *chuckles* It's raining again. See? If I left you walking there your dress will be ruined.

You: *bit Greyson's hand*