Chapter 15: Pervert friends

After class,

Your POV:

Phew, that's the last lesson. I gotta go home now to study.

~END OF POV~

You: Treena, Dyana, Rion let's go home. 

Treena: You're really excited to study, huh? 

You: It's not that. I just want to go home early so that I could re-read what I have studied. 

Sylvia: Och. You're really serious about that exam but still Greyson will be the rank one. 

You: You'll see. I'll be the rank one this time. Let's go guys.

Cody: Bye! *chuckles*

Jules: Greyson looks concentrated in his studies too. Look.

Cody: You're right. Hey Greyson!

Jules: Psst..

Sylvia: Greygrey!

Greyson looked at them with sharp eyes while smirking.

Cody: Scary.... Jules.. Save me. *hugs Jules*

Sylvia: You two are acting like a child. Ugh.

Jules: No we're not.

Sylvia: Bromance? *raises her eyebrow*

Jules: *glares at Sylvia*

Sylvia: Oh. Well. I'm late for the pictorial at Greyson's company. See you there Grey. *winks at Greyson while walking outside*

Cody: Hey Jules. Who are you looking at?

Jules: *looks into another place*

Cody: Wait. Do you like Sylvia?

Jules: What? No I don't.

Cody: Come on. Admit it.

Jules: No.

Cody: Sylvia and Jules! Sylvia and Jules!

Greyson: Shut up or I will do that for you. *looks at the two of them with his sharp eyes and smirks*

Cody: *squeals* Sorry.

Jules and Cody are hugging each other while looking at Greyson worriedly.

Your POV:

I just arrived home. And guess what? It's still 4:30. That means I have plenty of time to study.

You: Mom? Dad?

I guess they're not here. I went to the kitchen to find some food in the fridge. And there's a note on the fridge. 

"We're now at your mom's work. Her manager called us to a meeting. And I don't know why I have to come too. Study hard. -Dad" 

I chuckled while reading dad's note. And there's another note. I think it's from mom.

"We're very sorry if we're not there right now. This meeting is an emergency. Help yourself with the cookies that we left at the top shelf. Study hard dear. Goodluck. -Mom"

I smiled and took a deep breathe. I opened the top shelf to get the jar of cookies that they left. I went to my room carrying the jar of cookies.

I changed my clothes and took all of my books. I'm studying while enjoying eating cookies.

A few hours later, I checked the clock, 7:15 pm, mom and dad are still not here. Then our doorbell rang. I ran outside of my room, thinking maybe it's mom and dad. I opened the door with a smile on my face but,