Chapter 17: The same converse

Your POV:

8:35, I went out of my room ,all prepared. I wore my mom's gift yesterday. The sando, shorts and the converse shoes.

You: Mom, dad. I'll go now.

Mom: You look pretty honey. *smiles* Your dad will drive you to the mall.

You: Oh. Okay.

Dad: I wish I could take a picture of you right now.

You: Dad....

Dad: *laughs* Just kidding. Let's go? *slurps his coffee*

You: *nods*

Dad: Come. *puts down the mug and walks outside*

I followed dad to the garage. He started the car and I went inside the we went off. I put on my earphones to listen some music. While dad's driving,

Dad: Cupcake. Can I ask you something?

You: *gets your earphones* What is it dad?

Dad: Do you like Chance's son?

You: Who? Greyson?

Dad: Yes.

You: Of course no. *blushes a bit*

Dad: Oh. good.

What does dad mean about "good"? Oh well, it's not really that I like Greyson. I just feel something when I'm with him, like you're feeling safe. Like no one's ever gonna hurt you. Ugh. Enough with this 'Greyson' talk. It'll poison my brain. Haha. 

10 minutes later, we arrived at the mall. I went out of our car and went to my dad's window. (the window beside the driver's seat) 

You: Will you fetch me later?

Dad: I don't know. Daddy will try. *kisses your forehead*

You: Okay. *smiles*

Dad: Here. Don't tell your mom that I gave you this much money. She'll torture me *laughs while giving me money*

You: *laughs* Thanks dad. *kisses dad's cheek*

Dad: Bye. Have fun. *drives*

I love my dad so much. (: He always gives me what I want. It's not like I'm being kinda spoiled. Hahaha. He just loves to make me happy. He's amazing right?

I went inside the mall and saw Treena, Cody and Jules. Treena waved at me then I went to them.

Treena: OMG! You're so beautiful YN.

Treena wears something like Koreans wear, Cody wears a keep-calm shirt and Jules wears a grey polo

You: Thanks Treen. You too. *smiles*

Cody: Where are they? *looks at you* Looking good YN.

You: *halfs smile*

Jules: They said they're already in the mall.

Treena: What part of the mall?

Jules: I don't know.

Rion: Hi guys! *looks at you*

Dyana: Hello! Oohh. I like your top shirt YN.

You: Thanks Dyana. *smiles*

Rion wears a pink polo and Dyana wears a white tshirt with a chaleco.

Sylvia: Hiii!! *giggles*

And there's Sylvia. Wearing a backless dress. (not a gown, a dress) Well, no offense to Sylvia but her clothes are so OVER.