Chapter 24: Mama

Your POV:

After a hour or two, atlast Treena and Dyana got out from the crowd. My feet is tired of waiting for them. And then we went to our classrooms again to decorate. It's fun. (: 5:42 pm , we finished decorating.

Treena: Let's go home.

Rion: *whispers* YN.

You: Oh. Uhm. Wait a minute Treena. Rion and I are going to...uh...just get some air.

Treena: Okay?

Rion and I ran to the ground and stopped at the corner. No one is here.

You: So, what will we talk about?

Rion: Uhm... I have this friend, you know.

You: Yeah?

Rion: He likes his bestfriend.

You: Go on.

I'm really focusing on what Rion is talking about. And I think I know who is his "friend"

Rion: But he thinks that his bestfriend will reject him. What will he do?

You: Oh. Tell your "friend" that his bestfriend likes him too, so he doesn't have to worry.

Rion: Really?

You: Yup. Trust me. *winks*

Rion: *smiles*

You: Good luck Rion.

Rion: Good luck for what?

You: Confessing. To Dyana.

Rion: *blushes and smiles*

You: I'll be at your back. Tomorrow, okay?

Rion: *nods*

We went back to  the classroom like nothing happened. Treena and Dyana looks really bored. Their eyes are about to close. Haha. (: We called them and walked home.

I arrived home with my tired face. I'm really tired. REALLY. Sigh. I went directly to my room and slept on my bed with my same clothes on.

I woke up 12 midnight. I stood up and changed my clothes. I went outside of my room and I saw mom and dad, watching some kind of movie and I think it's a horror movie. I tiptoed all the way to the kitchen so that they won't see me, sneak out of my bedroom at midnight. Haha. (: I took a couple of cookie and went back to my room. As I was eating in my room, I picked up my phone and saw 12 missed calls. And it's all from Greyson. What does this guy wants now? I finished my cookies and went to the bathroom to brush my teeth. Suddenly my phone rang. I got out of the bathroom and picked it up. It's Greyson, again. It's already midnight and he is still calling. He won't get well if he keeps doing this. I accepted his call.

Phone convo:

You: Hello?

Greyson: Hey. *coughs*

You: Why are you calling? It's already midnight.

Greyson: So, why are you still not sleeping?

You: I'm sleeping, earlier. I just woke up.

Greyson: Oh. Uhm.

You: Hmm?

Greyson: I just want to tell you that I'll go to school tomorrow

You: Okay. You have to sleep now.

Greyson: I can't.

You: Why?

Greyson: Because Mama YN didn't say goodnight to me yet.

You: Ugh. Bye Greyson.

Greyson: I mean it. I won't sleep.

You: Okay!! Good night!

Greyson: *sighs* I feel much better.

You: You're such a baby when you're sick.

Greyson: *laughs*

You: Bye. See you tomorrow.

Greyson: Bye.

~End of phone convo

I put my phone on my study-table and went to sleep.