Chapter 7: This is very thrilling

Rion: Dyana?

Dyana: *blushes*

Your POV:

This is very thrilling. Hihi. I smiled like a retard beside the door. I was surprised when someone just blew at the back of my neck. I gave up a big gasp and covered my mouth. I turned around and saw Treena, smiling.

Treena: Annyeong!

I covered her mouth and signaled her to be quiet.

Treena: *whispers* Why?

You: Uhm.. I'm concentrating.

Treena: Okay.

I peeked inside the room. Then I noticed at the moment that Treena is not beside me anymore. I looked again inside the classroom and saw her, putting her bag at her seat. I felt that my body became stiff. I closed my eyes and opened my left eye while looking at them inside the room.

Treena: Annyeong! *smiles* Oh. What are you two doing?

You: *facepalm*

I looked at Dyana. And I saw her blank expression written all over her face. I was really stupid for letting Treena in. I must apologize.

Treena: Ohh.. Is it the events of the school? I thought Rion and YN are going to do it?

Rion: Oh. Yes. YN just went to the comfort room.

Treena: Comfort room? She's beside the door when I got here.

Now, we are so busted. I stood up from where I was sitting and went inside the classroom.

You: Oh. Hehe. I was just... Uhm.. Sitting there because I saw.... Uhh... ANTS!! That's right. I saw ants. So I just figured if I could you know. Follow where they're going. *fakes a smiles*

I saw everyone looking at me weirdly. But still, I was faking a smile. They have the right reaction for my weird explanation.

Rion: ........Uh.. That explains it.

Treena: .................Yeah...

It's too late to back up. I have to act like nothing happened.

You: *fakes a chuckles* So let's start again. Shall we? 

I went to Rion. As I passed infront of Dyana, I apologized but in a whisper. I'm going to apologize to her later again. Rion and I fixed the events.

Third person's POV:

You and Rion finished your work and going to pass it when the teacher arrives. Your classmates arrived at the school and as well as your teacher. After class, it was lunch time, and you, Treena, Dyana and Rion went to the cafe. You noticed that Dyana haven't speak since Treena went inside the classroom this morning.

Treena: Why are you all quiet? Did something just happened?

You: Nothing really.

Treena: Well then, eat properly. You don't want that the food will go to waste, right? Come on. Eat up your lasagna.

You: *fakes a smile and looks at Dyana*

Dyana looks depressed for what happened. 

Rion: She's right. So eat up there Dyana.

Dyana: ...............oh. Right.

Cody: Anyone wants pizza?

Treena: Pizza??!! Me! Me! Me!

Cody: You? Eh. No. *tounge-out*

Treena: Please?? Just one bite!

Cody: *points his cheeks*

Treena: What's that?

Cody: Kiss me first.

Treena: *knocks at Cody's head* Never. *blushes*

Cody: Your cheeks looks red Treena.

Treena: Shut up and give me some pizza!

Cody: *laughs and pinch Treena's nose*

Treena: Ow!

Cody: *laughs and gets his fingers between Treena's nose* I'm just kidding. Here. *gives Treena one slice of pizza*

Treena: MY PIZZA! *smiles* Yaay!! Thank you Cody! 

Cody: Naah. No problem. *smiles*

Jules: Did you know that pizza is made in Italy and-

Cody: We know.

Jules: Okay. *reads*

You: Jules is acting different.

Cody: We know. He's doing this since this morning. I thought he's becoming into a nerd or something.

You: Well, you don't know about Jules.

Greyson: *gets a slice of pizza* Want some YN?

You: Who are you?

Greyson: Want me to kiss you so that you'll remember me? *moves closer to you*

You: *blushes* Get off me!

Treena: *gulps* Hey you! Perverted alien! Don't touch my angel!!!

Greyson: *laughs* Just kidding. *eats the pizza*

Your POV:

I sat beside Rion and ate my lasagna peacefully. After eating, I told them all that I will go to the library to read. Professor just announce the date of our next exam and it's on next, next week. I went to the library and read lots of books.

Third person's POV:

After reading, you went back to your classroom and attended class.