Chapter 7- Sick Days

Celestia  ⬆️ imagine her younger
Juliet's P.O.V

I woke up at around 8 so I could take May to the mall to get clothes and merch. I got changed and went to her room. I walked in and she wasn't there. I started to freak until I remembered she had a bathroom. I knocked on the door and said:

"May are you in there?"

I heard a groan and the door opened to reveal May clucthing her stomach.

"My god, are you okay!?" She nodded and I told her to go shower.

20 minutes later she came out ready to go.

"Let's go to the mall." I grabbed her hand and we went to the mall.

I said goodbye to Andy, and we drove to the mall. I pulled up in the parking lot and we went inside. She walked beside me and we went to Hot Topic first.

"Go get anything you want. I'll pay." And off she went.

May's P.O.V

I went to the band section and chose a MIW wristband and a MCR top. I also got MIW ear piercings because they were awesome. I got a pair of skinny, black, ripped jeans and decided not to get anything else. I found Juliet and she asked me if I wanted anthing else. I shook my head and we payed for the merch. I started to feel sick again, but I didn't tell Juliet. We went to primark next and I swear my head almost exploded from all the crap Juliet was talking about. I started to feel dizzy again, and I almost toppled over.

"Are you okay May? You're hands are all sweaty and clammy." She asked.

I just waved her off to tell her I'm fine and she just carried on shopping. I was so bored. We've been here for hours. Finally, Juliet payed for everything and we left. I started to feel like I was going to faint so I sat down.

"Come on, let's go. You don't seem well." We walked over to the car and got in.

We drove home and I almost puked in the car. We got home and I raced to the bathroom and puked. After I finished, I got into bed and just lied there.

"You want food?" It was Andy.

I shook my head and sighed.

"Water?" I shook my head again.

I despised water, it was tasteless.

"You gotta drink something. Squash?" I nodded.

"Okay, I'll be back." And he left.

I sighed and put my hand on my head. I was boiling. Andy came in with my drink and I drank a little bit. He left me on my own and I slowly drank my squash. It's a bit too weak but I'm thirsty, I don't care. I started to feel better. I think that dream triggered a bad memory because I can't stop thinking of what he did to me. My eyes started to brim with tears and I tried to stop the tears, but they didn't stop. I got up and looked in the mirror and cried silently. I wish Jake was here. I trust him over everyone else. Speaking of the others, BVB are coming over tomorrow. I cleaned up my mascara and didn't bother to reapply everything. I got tired and I fell into a deep sleep.