Chapter 20- Determination

May's P.O.V
I woke up in a strange bed. I shot up and realised I was in hospital. Something was off, like I had forgotten something. I glanced at the 4 timed clock. 21st August 2015. That's it! Today is the last show of our tour. I jumped out of bed and changed into some clothes that were on the side. I looked at my wrist band and it said I had been out for 4 days. I went to the window, feeling dazed. I looked down to see I was on the second floor. There was a tree next to me so I climbed down it, slightly wincing as I touched the floor. Then I ran. And I couldn't stop myself. It was just a natural urge to run to the arena. I went to backstage unnoticed to see they had replaced me with someone else. That kinda hurt but I understand that they had too.
"Riot!" I shouted, getting attention.
"Ma'am you can't be here." A bodyguard warned.
Riot whispered to the body guard and he left me pass.
"May!" She squealed.
"H-hey." I slouched into her.
"Are you okay?" She asked.
"Y-yeah I'm fine." I was barely able to stand.
"May you're not!" Riot scolded.
"I gotta sing for them." I stumbled.
"No!" She shouted at me. "You're gonna get more hurt! Where's Andy?"
That's who I forgot. Oh well.
"Oh well. L-lets do this." I used Riot to keep me standing.
"Mike, keep her back here." She barked.
Mike came over.
"Hey May, I thought you were meant to be out for 2 weeks?" He asked.
"I was?" I started to sway.
"May, stop straining yourself. You're going to pass out." He warned.
"N-no, I promised them, and I'm not breaking that promise!" I was struggling to keep myself going.
"May, you need to get back to the hospital!" He shouted, making me wince.
"N-no!" I shouted back, slowly losing conscious.
"May!" He growled.
"Let me stay back stage." And I passed out.
Andy's P.O.V
"I'm here to see May Biersack." I told the front desk.
"Wait a moment. I'm sorry but May Biersack isn't here." She said.
"What do you mean?!" I asked.
"Mr Biersack! Come with me." A doctor came up to me and I followed him to room 24, May's room.
"She left earlier without us knowing, but I was wondering, is anything happening today?" He questioned.
"Um, the last day of her tour." I answered.
"Where's that?" He asked.
"Down the street, luckily." I replied.
"She's probably there then." He said.
"Thank you." And I left and walked to the arena.
May's P.O.V
I woke up in a recording station.
"May, you're awake." Mike said.
"Y-yeah." I grasped my forehead.
"You have a visitor." He opened the door and someone pulled me into their arms.
"May, I'm so sorry." Johnnie was crying.
"J-Johnnie?!" I asked.
"I missed you." He whispered in my ear.
Mike left the room.
"I missed you too." I snuggled into his shoulder.
"You smell nice." He took in my aroma. "Haha, guess washing people while they're asleep really paid off."
"What?!" I jumped out of his arms.
"Don't worry, I did it." He laughed.
"Gahh, whatever." I gave up.
He kissed me on the lips and I kissed back. His arms wrapped around my waist as he pulled me into the air. We locked eyes and his were full of love. He carried me outside and into a red car. He drove away to his house. We pulled up and he got me out the car by picking me up and our lips locked together. He carried me to his bedroom and started to kiss my jawline and down to my neck. He quickly found my sweet spot and I moaned.
"I love it when you moan." He whispered seductively.
And that made me forget about everything except Johnnie, and you know what happens next.