Chapter 9- Busted

Celestia's P.O.V
I got my bass, and we waited till we were called on. We were actually a real band and we have played on stage for a couple years. We have a lot of fans and our own Wikipedia. Still, nobody knows what May looks like, only Riot does. We heard our names be announced and Riot was for some reason by the mic. I just let it slide and everyone cheered.
"Hey everybody, and welcome to Rock Festival!" Riot shouted into the mic.
The crowd went wild.
"ARE YOU READY!!" She screamed.
The whole audience screamed 'Yes!'.
We were doing 'Heart of Fire' first, and I looked at May. I gave her a confused look and she motioned to her throat. I just nodded. When we finished the crowd booed. Tears formed in Riot's eyes and she ran up to May.
Riot's P.O.V
I looked May in the eyes and she nodded. She gave me the guitar and she ran up to the mic.
May's P.O.V
Riot looked me in the eyes and I knew she wanted me to sing. I passed her the guitar and went up to the mic. I heard a couple of people scream my name. They remembered me! The music started and I started to jump around the stage because I can. We sang BABYMETAL DEATH and the crowd loved it. Then we started Helena.
Andy's P.O.V
But the therapist said she couldn't talk? They were singing Helena and she was singing beautifully. They stopped Helena and we all clapped. They did Na Na Na next. When they finished that they did Throne. I enjoyed the song and they finished. I looked shocked as they started Carolyn.
May's P.O.V
Those times in life we learn to try, with one intention
Of learning how and when we'll die, but we can't listen
I wish to God I'd known that I, I didn't stand a chance
Of looking back and knowing why, or pain of circumstance

You're not alone
We'll brave this storm

So here's my song I wrote in time, when it was needed
Through pain of heart or loss of mind, your burdens lifted
You aren't alone just know that I, can't save our hearts tonight

You're not alone
We'll brave this storm
Let's face today
You're not alone

You're not alone
We'll brave this storm
Let's face today
You're not alone

You're not alone
We'll brave this storm
Let's face today

I was crying and I cried more when I spotted a familiar face in the crowd. This was his fault. He looked angry. Probably since I never talked and I just sang in front of 400 people. Oh boy. And to my luck, we were the last act. I ran outside and tried to get home before they got out, but someone grabbed my hoodie.
"I can't believe you lied like that." And Andy put me in the car.
Juliet looked at me sympathetically and we drove home silently. We pulled up at the house.
"Bedroom, now. We need to talk." Andy went inside.
I went upstairs and waited for him. He came in and sat next to me on the skull bed.
"Why didn't you tell us you didn't have speech problems?" He wasn't so angry.
He heard me sing, might as well talk.But since he'd recognise me, I changed my voice.
"I'm sorry, I have a lack of courage around people I'm not too familiar with." I replied.
"It's fine, but it would've helped a lot if you said." He rubbed my back.
"Thanks." I muttered.
"So why not lift your hood?" He went to pull it down but I dodged his hand.
"You wouldn't understand." I said.
"Why?" He asked.
"Just, go please." I said.
"Hey, get ready for bed and we can have a movie marathon? What movies do you want to watch? What food?" He questioned.
"Okay. Lion King, Batman and horrors. Popcorn and sweets." I felt kinda pushy.
"Okay get ready and I'll set up the T.V"
He left.
I put on my PJ's and put my jacket on. Still need to hide. I went downstairs to see Juliet and Andy on the couch with the food and Lion King ready to play. I sat next to Andy and he pressed play.

"From the day we arrive on the planet
And blinking, step into the sun
There's more to see than can ever be seen
More to do than can ever be done
There's far too much to take in here
More to find than can ever be found
But the sun rolling high
Through the sapphire sky
Keeps great and small on the endless round

It's the Circle of Life
And it moves us all
Through despair and hope
Through faith and love
Till we find our place
On the path unwinding
In the Circle
The Circle of Life

It's the Circle of Life
And it moves us all
Through despair and hope
Through faith and love
Till we find our place
On the path unwinding
In the Circle
The Circle of Life!" Me and Andy sang and laughed.
I didn't realised how much I was bonding with him. We had a Scar battle off, Juliet choosing me and Andy having a fake tantrum. I showed him the photo of him and he just stared at it while Juliet laughed way too much. We ended up forgetting about the movies and just laughed and talked through out the night. I've finally started to open up to Andy and Juliet. In the end,( as you fade into the night!) we watched Sweeney Todd, and the meat pies and everything freaked me out. I huddled up into Andy and shivered with fear. He wrapped an arm around me and stroked my head.
"It's just a film." He failed trying to calm me.
"Yeah, a film based on a true story." I spat.
He shut up and just hugged me. It felt like ages ago. Before I messed everything up. He used to hug me and comfort me when I needed it. I started to get sleepy so I said goodnight and went to bed. I'm kind of surprised they don't recognise my voice.
What a day...