Chapter 19- Accidents Happen

May's P.O.V
I woke up next to Andy and rubbed my eyes. I got up and walked up the stairs and into my bathroom. I showered and washed my hair, making sure to not make it worse. I got out and dried my hair and got changed into a black BMTH tee and black,ripped jeans. I went to pick up my jacket but I put it back and got my leather jacket instead. I decided to text Riot with the inside joke we made last night.

(A-'Riot' M- May)
M- Love ya babes XD
A- R u serious?
M- of course I am :/
A- Okay ;)
M- ;) ;) wanna come over?
A- Sure.

(J- Johnnie M-May)
M- Wanna come over? Riot is.
J- Sure. ;)
M- it's movie night, we'll watch The Gift.
J- See u in five xx

I put down my phone and there was a knock at the door. I went to answer it and opened the door for a pair of lips to be crashed onto mine. But they weren't Johnnie's, they were Ashley's. I tried to pull him off but he held me close. I eventually pulled him back to see Johnnie staring at us. I pushed Ashley out of the way and ran to hug him but he pushed me away.
"It's not what it looks like!" I protested but he shook his head.
"I trusted you! I thought I loved you but now I know you're just a slut!" He walked away.
"Johnnie! Please! Johnnie I love you!" I implored but he just coldly said:
"It's over you bitch!"
I slumped to the floor, and just kneeled there, shocked.
"I-I..." I trailed off, crying.
"May I-" Ashley started, but I punched him square in the face, knocking him out.
But that didn't help, all I could see was red, my anger was consuming me and I couldn't stop it. I just kept hitting him, until I was pulled back.
"May stop!" Andy pleaded.
"No! That son of a bitch! He ruined everything!" Andy dragged me inside and took me to my room, while Juliet tended to Ashley.
"Why'd you do that?" Andy asked.
"Ashley kissed me..." I replied, calming down.
"So?" He questioned.
"In front of my bo-crush!" My anger started boiling.
"Hey hey hey! Calm down!" He calmed me.
"Who's your crush?" He asked.
"Johnnie Sykes..." I started to cry again.
"Hey hey, it's okay. I'll sort this out." He cuddled me.
He kissed the top of my head and left me to think.
"I'm going to sort that bastard out." I heard him mutter as he left.
I heard him drive away and I decided to go on top of the roof again. I was thinking about what I'm going to do now. After an hour I heard someone shout my name, which startled me and I jumped up and fell back, falling off the roof.
Andy's P.O.V
I shouted May's name and then I saw a body fall from the roof. I went to catch her but I was too late.
"May!" I cried.
Juliet came out and immediately failed 911. I held her body in my arms and tried to stop her head from bleeding.
"No no no no no!" I cried.
I couldn't tell if she was breathing or not. The ambulance came and took her away, and I got in the back holding her hand as she was hooked up to all these machines.
"It's going to be okay..." I kept whispering to her.
I was such an awful brother. I couldn't make it up to her and now she might die because I was too late. It's all my fault she's going to get hurt.
5 hours later....
"Mr Biersack?" The doctor called.
"Yes?" I said back.
"Follow me." He led me to May's room.
"What's happened?!" I asked, frantically.
"Luckily, she's going to be okay, but she might not wake for a couple of weeks, since the injuries were pretty severe." He warned.
"Y-yeah..." I stuttered, crying.
"Visiting time is over, so you have to leave." He said and left.
I kissed the top of her forehead and went to my car, driving emotionlessly. This was all my fault.
Johnnie's P.O.V
What the hell was wrong with me?! I saw Ashley forcing her into a kiss, but yet jealously consumed me. I threw a glass cup to the wall.  I'm such an idiot! I just broke up with the best girl in the universe and she'll never forgive me now! Andy burst in.
"You stupid bastard! If you hadn't broke up with her, she might be well and awake right now!" He screamed.
"What do you mean?!" I asked.
"She's recovering from severe injuries, and she might not wake for 2-3 weeks." He replied.
I just let the tears flow. I was such a selfish jerk! Andy left me and I just hurdled up into a ball and cried.