Chapter 15-DNA

May's P.O.V
"Bu-" I was interrupted.
"No buts. Get inside." He growled.
"Fine." I grumbled, walking into the building.
"May, I presume?" It was Doctor Chao, our family doctor.
"Mhmm." I hummed.
"Come into this room. Mr Jackel, stay here." He pointed to a chair.
He led me into a small room. I can be claustrophobic sometimes and since it was just a desk, 3 chairs and a machine, it was pretty cramped. I sat into the other chair, since Andy was in the one next to me. It was of those spinning chairs so I swirled around in it because I was bored and I needed to move.
"Stop it May." Andy scolded me.
I stopped and just tapped my foot a little bit. Doctor Chao sat down on the other side of the desk.
"So, can I take your blood?" He asked.
Andy nodded and my face whitened at the sight of the needle. Oh god, I despise needles. He took Andy's blood first and while they were distracted, I ran out the room and into the bathroom and into the stall. I tried to calm myself down but the thoughts of the needle, the small room and Andy knowing about me engulfed me into a state of panic. I started to breathe heavily and I felt like the stall was caving in on me. I put the toilet seat down and sat on it. I clutched my head trying to stop the panic attack. Eventually, I calmed.
"May, get out." Juliet said.
I unlocked the stall and went out the door and back into the room. The moment I walked in, all the fears came rushing back to my head. I sat down and started to feel sick. I just inhaled deeply and shakily exhaled. The doctor held up the needle next to my arm and the needle pierced my skin. I held in a small yelp and he extracted the needle from my skin. He took the sample to another room and came back in.
"Sometimes it takes a while to-" There was a beeping noise.
"That was quick. Wait in the waiting room, I'll have to try again just incase a mistake was made." Me and Andy left and I stayed silent in the waiting room.
The news came on and I was shocked at what was on it.
Fans attacked Suicide Circus on stage.
Juliet changed the channel and I was going to say something but I can't put on a different voice when I'm scared.
My phone went off and I stood outside the room to answer it.

(R-Riot M-May)
R- Hey May, the meet and greet is on.
M-Crap, the doctor hasn't come back with the results.
R- Woah, are you okay? What results?
M- They made me do a DNA test.
R- Hey, see if Ember is there, the fans hurt her leg pretty bad.
M- Oh my god, I'll go look for her. Bye!
R- Bye!

I ended the call and went to reception and asked for Ember Aberdene. They said she was only in the room on the left. I went inside to see her getting her leg examined.
"Ember, I'm sorry this is all my fault!" I apologised.
"It is. Now get out." She spat.
I was taken aback by that.
"Haha, just kidding. I'm fine it's not your fault." She laughed.
"You really scared me there. So how long are you going to be like that?" I asked.
"A week or two." She grumbled at her wrapped up leg.
"Oh, that's long." I said sarcastically.
"Yeah. What are you here for?" She questioned.
"DNA test." I replied.
The doctor interrupted us and told me to go. I sighed and walked to the waiting room and opened the door and by the look on their face, I could tell they knew. I went to leave but Andy stopped me.
"Stay here, the doctor's just about to tell us the results." Oh crap I'm early.
"Nah, I got tha-" I started.
"Stay here." He demanded.
I sat down and fiddled with a piece of my hair because, why not?
"So, I tested the blood-" I started to daydream and I really couldn't care less.
The thing that woke me up from my daydream was my phones ringtone going off. It doesn't sound bad until you realise that my ringtone is Phil saying Daniel really creepily from the Photobooth Challenge. And that was Ember's ringtone. And that was in a group chat and hence release the messages. I just sat there with my phone going:
'Daniel,Daniel, DAN' or David Tennant's 'Woohoo!'.
I felt them all looking at me but I just ignored them. The texts finally stopped.
"As I was saying-."
Ugh, he hadn't finished? I just went back into dreamland and stopped giving a single fuck about the DNA test or whatever anymore.
"May?" I saw a hand in my face.
"Fuck off." I grumbled.
"It's me Ember, the rest went to reception." Ember said.
"Oh, sorry. Let's go." I answered.
"The meet and greet is over. Wanna sleep over mine? I've asked Emmie and Celestia but one more won't hurt." She smiled.
"Thanks Em." I smiled back and I help her to her car and I drove back.
Yes I have a driving license. We drove to my house first and I got my stuff. Grace was sleeping over a friends. I got back in the car and I drove to Ember's to see Emmie and Celestia already there.