Chapter Eleven

Peter woke up to his phone buzzing and buzzing, when he finally looked at it he saw it was Lois, he hasn't spoken to her or seen her since they found out about about Stewie. When he answered he heard that Lois said stewie woke up and would be fine. But before Peter could say anything else someone walked through the room and Peter said "I'm busy" and hung up. "Who was that?" "Hm? Oh uh just work they want me to come in today on my day off can you believe it?" "Peter it's Wednesday? Don't you work on Wednesdays?" "Yes, but I had today off and they wanted me to come." "Oh why didn't you tell me?" "I wanted to surprise you!" "Oh Peter I don't deserve you!" "If only my wife thought that..." "Peter, she hasn't even tried to contact you. It's over, file for divorce and we'll be happy." "I don't know, Lois has been there for me through everything and we've been through everything together." "Peter, either you leave her or I leave you and tell her." "You can't do that." "Why not?" "She's been through enough already." "Oh like leaving you to be alone and unhappy?" "No our son is in a coma right now, well he just woke up. And our daughter was raped by our neighbor and one of my pals." "Peter, why didn't you tell me? I would of said no to sleeping with you if that was the case but now we've done it and I fell in love." "I fell in love too but I just can't put anything on Lois right now." "I understand Peter, okay I won't tell her. And you don't have to leave her right now. But you will eventually." "Yeah, I know we haven't been happy in a long time. It's just that everything brought us together then apart." "So she has no idea?" "None." "Do you want to go visit your son?" "I said I'd drop by tomorrow. Lois must think I'm awful." "I would too honestly, plus I'd like to meet your kids and Brian. When this is all over." "Yeah I'd like that a lot" Peter and the mysterious woman hugged and kissed and made love in her bedroom where peters been for the last several months. After she fell asleep Peter called work and told them he wasn't feeling well and took the day off. He then sat on the couch and watched some tv when his phone started buzzing, he looked at it. It was Joe, joe was the last person he would want to talk to. When Susie emerged from her home she said "my dad called and was wanting to know if I've seen you. He said he tried calling you." "Yeah that's what I want to do, talk to my buddie whose daughter I'm banging whose not even 18 yet.."
"Hey I'll be 18 on Saturday and then we can go out in public and be a couple and my parents can't say a thing about it." "This is all just too crazy... Wait what'd you say to him?" "What do you mean it's crazy? Do you regret what we've been doing? And I thought you loved me! And I said I haven't seen anywhere but to ask Mr. Quagmire. Who by the way is innocent for raping your daughter! She's banging him again!" "Wait of course i love you, and how did you find any of this out?" "My dad told me. When he talked to glen because he needed to know if I was safe around him and Glen told my dad that was dating Meg behind your Guys's backs and wanted to wait and tell you." Peter sat there and couldn't believe that she would hide this from him. "Why didn't you tell me?" "I was afraid you'd leave me.." "Oh god susie no I love yah, I wouldn't hurt you like that." "But you'd hurt Lois like that?" "Well yeah but she should know by now that I'm leaving, if I haven't called or been home." "Okay Peter, I'm sorry I didn't tell you, you had the right to know." "It's okay." He kissed her and she got into the shower where Peter sat on the couch thinking, he then texted Quagmire and asked if he wanted to hang out and Quagmire said he couldn't wait and then he went and joined Susie in the shower.