Chapter 22

When I woke up the next morning and saw that Viper and Ryker were there with Reaper I knew last night wasn't a dream. I turned around and went to look for the kitchen, when I found the kitchen around the corner Ghost was there pouring coffee into a coffee cup. Ghost heard footsteps enter the kitchen and looked up and saw it me in the doorway looking out of place at the club house. Ghost laughed when he saw me.

"Come in Rayne sweetheart. Want some coffee?" He asked me.

I nodded and instantly there was coffee, sugar and cream in front of me. I smiled at Ghost. "Thank you Ghost." I said quietly. 

"Your welcome Rayne, now wanna tell me why you're here?" Ghost asked cautiously, "Not that I don't mind you here, I'm just curious doll."

"It's fine, I just don't want a lot of people to know because I don't know whether or not I can trust y'all." I told him.

"I get that, I do. But I'm just worried ya know." Ghost said.

"I know and I'll tell you but please don't tell anyone else." I asked Ghost.

Ghost nodded his head, I cleared my throat before saying, "My past is catching up to me. My ex found out where I lived with the help or some people in the club."

"Now Rayne you can't believe that. How do you even know that?" Ghost asked shocked.

"He called me last night while Viper and Ryker were at my house and he told us well me that he had help." I explained to him.

"Now Rayne, I don't know if that's true. I mean the night we met you, the brothers in this club adore you after what you did to those two drunk idiots, I know none of them would ever do anything to you. They wouldn't do anything to hurt you. The only other people that were there was-" Ghost stopped mid-sentence. "Rayne you don't mean?" He asked me shocked.

"That's what he told us, he gave them a lie and they gave him anything he wanted to know. He threw a brick through my window that nearly hit my temple." I told him.

"Damn little bit. Now I know why the guys were like that last night when you were brought here." Ghost exclaimed.

"That's not all Ghost, Ryker and Viper found camera's and bugs in my room." I told him quietly. 

I looked up when I saw Viper come into the kitchen. He saw me up and gave me a smile, he poured himself a cup of coffee and sat down beside me. I place me head on his shoulder and he gave me a kiss on the forehead again. I'm really starting to slowly trust Viper, but the others I'm still on the fence about. Viper moved my head off his shoulder and placed his arm around the back of my chair then he placed my head back on his shoulder.

"So what are you two whispering about." Viper asked us casually. 

"Little bit here was telling what was going on last night. I didn't think there was that much with little bit's past." Ghost answered.

"Oh brother there is so much more than Ray told you. Ryker and I only got half of the story last night after the phone call from her ex. Let me tell you it's bad." Viper shook his head, then turned towards me, "I thought you were going to come see me this morning doll. I'm hurt, you talked to Ghost before me" Viper said dramatically.

I laughed a little, when I looked at Ghost and Viper they had smiles on there faces. I turned towards Viper and said, "You were busy talking Ryker and Reaper and I needed coffee, so I went looking for Ghost and found him and coffee."

"Wait you saw Reaper?" Viper asked.

"Yea, he was at the bar with you two." I told them rolling when my eyes.