Chapter 13

Rayne's POV

When I got downstairs everybody was staring at me. It was like they were watching me to make sure I wasn't going to break. I swear it was getting on my nerves. When I looked over at Aiden he had a huge smile on his face. And I wasn't the only one who noticed.

"Aid what's with the smile?" Jenny asked.

I shoot Aiden a glare when he looked over at me. I shook my head and walked over to the coffee maker.

"Nothing Jen just smiling. Say do you know why Petey-Boy has a black eye?" Aiden said smoothly.

Aiden looked back over at me and gave me his secret smile, that I only get. I shook my head and laughed silently.

"Uh...yea. We told Jack about us. He didn't like the fact that we hid it from him. And he was hurt. He hasn't even talked to me and Pete. Ray could you talk to him for me please?" Jenny asked me.

"Sure, but I don't know if he will listen to me? I may be his girlfriend, but he may not listen." I said.

"Thanks Ray" Jen said. She came over and tackled me into a hug.

"But that doesn't mean I'm not still pissed." I said. She frowned at that and went to sit beside Pete.

Jack came downstairs. Gave Aiden a man hug. Shook Anton's hand, and gave my parents hugs and hello's. Then he came over and gave me and peck on the lips. Aiden tensed up and gave me look.

"You ready Ray? I'm going to give you a ride to school today." Jack asked

"Yea but we can take my Jeep so the others will have their car too." I said.

"That's fine." Jack answered.

"Okay let me just grab my bag from my room then I'll meet you in the garage." I told him.

"Okay"  He said and gave me a peck on the lips.

I walked up to my room looking for my bag, when my door opened. I turned and saw Aiden coming towards me. When he got to me he put his arms around me and pulled me into his chest.

"Now what did I say about you and Jack?" Aiden said into my neck.

"I think you said not to make out in front of you. Which we didn't do it was just a peck besides you are staying the night again aren't you?" I answered him breathless. 

"Yea you're right besides we can finish what we started earlier." He concluded.

Aiden gave me a kiss then walked out of my room. When I got back to the kitchen Jack was glaring at Peter and Jenny.

"Jack lets go. We got a school to shock babe." I told him.

Jack nodded his head and wrapped a arm around my waist. We got into my Jeep a drove to school. The ride there was quiet. I knew Jack was still upset and hurt. His sister and one of his best friend had been going behind his back for months.

"Jack if you ever need someone to talk to I'm here." I said the Jack after seeing his face.

"I know Ray. It just hurts you know." Jack told me.

"Yea I do. Jenny wants you to talk to her just explain how you feel. They didn't want to ruin the friendship between you and Pete." I said to him and grabbed his hand.

"I know and just for you I'll just try to talk to them. But don't blame me if there's a fight." Jack said with a sigh

"Okay. Thanks for trying Jacky."I told him. I gave Jack a peck on the cheek. I noticed we were in the parking lot and the others were waiting for us.

"Ready to give these people the shock of the life?" Jack asked.

I gave him a come and get me grin and said, "Hell yes." 

Jack laughed at me. He got out of the Jeep and came to open my door. When I got out he gave me a kiss. It wasn't like Aiden's this morning. The front of the school where almost everybody is at is silent as they take in the seen. When Jack pulled back and noticed everybody he started laughing.

I looked around the parking lot and noticed a familiar car. I shook my head.

He can't be here. Should be still packing. Not here this quick. Should still be in England.

The day flew by without any sign of Him. I just hoped it stayed that way. But knowing my luck it didn't stay that way. During last class I had with Jack and the others. Jack gave me a little kiss on the neck when the teacher was outside the door talking to someone. Aiden was staring at me. I gave him a small smile.

When the teacher walked back in, she had someone with her who I never wanted to see after that night had happened.

"Class we have a new student joining us today. Everybody please welcome Darkin James."

He was here.