Prologue

Your name is Dirk Strider. You're a 20-year-old Texas hot rod with a simultaniously boring life.

But oh boy, do you love PUPPETS.

But that's not your only interest. You seem to be into robotics, sick fires, abnormal colorful ponies, and so apparently, men. But you think labeling your sexuality is just a waiste of your time and personality.

You live in an apartment building which you share with your 16-year-old brother, Dave Strider.

You've been messaged by your best friend, Roxy Lalonde. She has invited you to stay at her sweet ass condo from California, which whom she shares with little 16-year-old Rose Lalonde. She really insist for you guys to visit her for the summer vacation, but you end up building up a huge pile of excuses, in which one of them states that you are apparently "busy" (but let's face it, you just want to stay and draw some smut, don't you?) After a lot of insisting, you finally agree.

Six weeks had pass since you've been staying at Roxy's place. And you've remember that the night before you met the least mythical creature you'd expect to see.

Yes, it was a merman you see.

His name is Egbert, but you insist on calling the little merboy John. He makes his assurance that he is no harm to you, so you let him pass your skin like it was butter. But when you find out his so called "True love" that he wouldn't stop talking about turms out to be your friend Roxy, you think of helping him out or not.

Either so, you promised your friend a guy with boyfriend material.

And John seems... close enough

What will you do?

>Dirk: Be Cupid.

> But first...

>Jut your ass and twitch like a proboscis.

~~♥~~

Hey guys! I let you here with the fanfic's prologue. Up next: Chapter one.

I hope it looks good so far.

And yes, this fic is gonna be about mermaids/mermans.

Or like I like to call them, "Human Sea Dwellers" 83

-

Please feel free to

VOTE ~

COMMENT ~

SHARE ~

AND FOLLOW! ~

Glub! 8D

~L.S.