Wattpad Q and A's

Q: Why is it when someone or myself updated a chapter, it isn't properly written/or when I am reading an update the words are all over the place.

A: This happens when someone or yourself recently published a chapter and Wattpad has to make it available right away. Don't worry about it, good tip to learn is just delete the story from your library and re-add it. The update will show properly after that. Also when your on your phone if a message comes up and says that YOU HAVE READ FURTHER. Always press YES, this will help the chapter load properly

Q: Why is it I can not PM someone? Wattpad is not allowing it or it shows it highlighted with a exclamation point next to it

A: This is due to your internet service. If you have a week service, Wattpad is very sensitive and can't post what you are wanting. Just simply go somewhere with better service to send message. If you see your message highlighted and with the exclamation point next to it. This means that Wattpad sees it but needs time to post it. Its just a matter of waiting for it to send.

Q: Why is it that I don't see notifications when people comment or vote for my story?

A: This is because you have your settings set to NO NOTIFICATIONS set on your settings. Just go to settings and re-set these settings to WANT NOTIFACTIONS and you will get the notifications you need. You can always go read your book you wrote too, to view them all there instead.

Q: How do I get more Reads on my stories?

A: The more chapters you write the more reads build up. Wattpad determines reads as each chapter is being read. So figure you have 50 people reading your book for every chapter you write, which is 20 chapters for example. Your book now shot up to 1 k reads.

Wallah!! You now have alot of reads and more later if more people join in too. The amount of time get help too. Most of the books you see with alot of reads have been on Wattpad for years.

You always have the old fashion way to get more reads by asking politely. Only on their person page!! Never ever ask inside another book. This is not polite to the author. If you like someone's comment on a book, either go to their page or PM them your request. Side note. Read their Bios. They may say on there they don't take request. Always be polite and just ask. It never hurts to ask.

Not everyone is going to read your book from start to finish. Reasons why listed.

#1 To cliche. Examples are as listed....

*Bad boy, with motorcycle, is a fighter, hates the girl, falls for the girl, mafia crime scene then marries girl. This is actually 80% of all the bad boy stories I have read.

*Pretty girl thinks she just normal, but gets with the hottest guy ever and has the model cheerleaders after her some way or how because she's with a hot guy.

*Always has a crazy friend that has to deck out the MC in a nice outfit and do hair and make up before going out somewhere.

*Parties are always with red cups, grinding or making out, ppl drunk everywhere. Oh don't forget the dress they go in. Who goes to a party in a dress? Unless its the prom or a wedding I see no reason to get dressed up to party.

*A human living a normal life until the alpha of a wolf pack wants her and claims her as his. Why is it always an alpha?

#2 Paragraphs or Sentences are to long and don't have an end. We need space people. Some sort of space somewhere please. It helps to inline comment on certain scenes too.

#3 Grammar and Spelling is not an issue for me, cause I can run through a story just fine, cause my brain is just that good. BUT. If the whole chapter is filled with bad spelling or grammar it could turn some readers off.