Women

This chapter is for anyone that has started women hood. AKA The big pain....LOL... I mean the period. Also known as Menstruation.

If you have started you have now offially became a women. Here are some true facts and information about women. Remember if there is something you want me add or have questions about, just ask or pm me.

Menstruation

# Your body is now preparing for birth. You are born with only a certain amount of eggs in your body and one, sometimes more can drop. Your uterus builds up a lining to catch the fertalized egg. If the egg Does Not get fretalized by sperm then the egg and lining flushes out. That is what all the blood comes from.

# You will bleed once a month for up to 5 to 7 days

# Pads are used for this purpose, but most women prefer to wear tampons. These are inserted into the vagina and need to be replace every 6 hours or less if you have a heavy flow. Start out using slender size and gradually move up depending on how heavy the flow becomes.

# Its not likely, but is POSSIBLE you could get pregnant during this time. Sprem can live up to FIVE days inside a women. Refer back to Chapter Sex on protection.

# Some women experience symptoms before or during their cycles. Some include..

Mood swings and irritability

Cramping or Bloating

Breast Tenderness

Food Cravings

# Some women may expereince different amount of flows or no period at all. Here are some reasons why...

PREGNACY if you have been sexaully active

Some Forms of Birth Control

Excessive Excercise

Eating disorders

Obesity

Stress

Hormones

We all go through it and know that we cant stop it from happening, but without them we wouldn't grow normally. These help in developing a growing body. These may be some symptoms of raging hormones.

Mood swings and irritability

Sexual Desire

Body Changes include

(Hair growth underarms, legs and around the vulva)

(Breasts, hips, and buttocks fill out)

(Voice may change as well)

Acne

Pregnancy

Refer to the book called

What To Expect When Expected

This is like the bible to being pregnant. It covers everything from start to finish. Very highly recommended and informational.

Again if you do have any questions feel free to pm me about anything you need to know.

Q and A's coming soon