Hair Tips

Ok so we all know that you just can't have a trick for every hair type as the same. Hair comes in all different types, lengths and colors. So I'll try to give you what you are looking for just as a regular care. Lets talk about hair.

#The only part of hair that is NOT dead is the hair that is inside your scalp. So for faster growing hair, massage your scalp. This is a good rule when washing your hair as well. Some women scrub or scratch their heads while washing (BAD MISTAKE) this will cause damage to the scalp or leave scratches on your head that could be visable if you are thinning. Remember the word "shampoo" comes from the Hindi word "champna" which means "to knead. Instead massage the cream into the head giving your hair folicles inside your scalp a faster growth stimulant.

# When we brush our hair. What is the last part that gets ripped when brushing? Yes your ends. So always keep your ends trimmed to have a natural looking set of hair. No matter what treatments you do to your ends, they will be still damaged more then the rest of your head. So just say goodbye to the inch or two length every couple months or so. Remember growth comes from the love you give your scalp.

# Shampoos and conditioners are acetic which can damage hair over time and the best you can do for your hair is to wash it naturally using a bottle of the same parts Baking Soda and Water to wash your hair.

Ingredents to toxic shampoos and conditions you might be using.

#1 Formaldehyde

#2 Sodium Laureth Sulphate

#3 Phthalates

#4 Parabens

Homemade Conditioner

1 bottle

1 Tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar

1 Cup Water

gently massage into the hair and scalp for a minute or two and rinse. It will not SMELL after being rinsed out

Coconut or Olive oil conditioner ( Best for Dry Hair)

Place a small amount on hands and smooth in hair focusing more on the ends.

Allow oil to sit a minute or so, and rinse well

Drying hair

#Ring out excess water by squeezing hair instead of twisting it and let it air dry, brush when dry for best results

#If you have long hair this takes forever so instead, you can do the same but with a towel. Squeeze hair with towel. Never rub or twist the towel in hair.

#If you use a hair dryer, make sure it is on the coolest setting. Heat Kills Hair

#If you need to brush hair while wet, use a wide comb or your fingers. If you do use a brush remember never to pull at it, instead take it in sections or brush one side at a time. Start from top and gently pick at it with brush until you reach the bottom.

Look these up if you want to know more.

Continuing later on Hair Tips ...Don't worry there will be more, Remember just to keep the book in your library and Wattpad will notify you on updates..If you have any questions just comment or pm me