Love is difficult- Ziam / Larry / Nosh

Heeey peopleee !!!

Okay, this is my first fanfic. Hope you like it.

I would really appreciate review to know what you think and if I should continue. Thank you if you do :) I decided to write it because this was an idea stuck in my head and well... I added Larry and Nosh too because they are adorable.

So this is the first chapter. It just have Ziam first (because it is the main ship but I love to write larry and nosh too).

Warnings: Abuse

Chapter one

“Liam, babe come to me. I know you will love this movie.” Zayn said happily looking at me. I’m glad he is in a good mood. I prefer him that way.

We decided that this evening would be perfect for a movie night. He got this film from our friend Louis. I was pretty excited because it doesn’t happen often that we just have a night together in our little flat. I love spending time with my Zayn.

“What are you waiting for? I need you now, come on.” He opened his arms for me.

I walked up to him and he wrapped his arms around me. I felt safe and worried at the same time in them. One time they feel like home but the next second they turn into the living hell. But I can’t do anything against it. I love him so much it hurts. Literally sometimes…

He placed a kiss on my forehead and my skin tingled. My heart fluttered. His hands got tighter.

“You know that I love you no matter what.” He said in a serious voice. To be honest I doubt it sometimes. When times get rough I really doubt his love for me.

“Liam.” He pressed through his teeth. No, now he is angry again. It is so easy to make his mood down. “Answer me. You know that I love you.”

“I know, Zayn.” I whispered not trusting my voice. But against all my hope it sounded shaky.

He turned to face me and squeezed his eyes looking at me. “Liam.” He pressed through his teeth. “Don’t mess with me.”

I leaned in and pressed a kiss on his mouth to calm him down. Immediately he slung his arms around my neck. He slowly pulled back still embracing me. “I always will love you.” I whispered. It is true. He smiled and my heart skipped a beat. His smile means the world to me.

He let go off me and turned to the TV. “Okay, so let’s watch the movie.”

I laid my head between his shoulder and head. He stroked my hair and I felt relieved. Please let at least this evening be happy and calm.

Half way through the movie Zayn asked me to make him a tea. I jumped off the couch and went to the kitchen.

“Where is my tea? Liam?” He shouted. “In a minute, darling.” I responded.

I filled the cup with the hot water and made my way back to the living room. They always say I have to focus in my way and not the cup but I made the mistake and focused on the cup which I filled with water to the top. That was a really stupid mistake.

As I approached the living room I went around the couch to place it on the table. What I did not see was the little hump of the carpet. I stumbled over it, and the hot water ran over my arms. The cup along with the rest of the water fell on Zayn's feet.

Immediately he jumped up. I let out a cry of pain. My both arms hurt because of the water. It feels like thousand needles are trying to come inside my arm. I clutched them against my chest. I felt a harsh grip on my neck.