Chapter six- the party

Thank you for the votes :) And also from tumblr. they keep me smiling :)

So here is chapter six with the party. hope you like it and sorry if there are any mistakes.

:)

Chapter six- the party

[Liam’s P.O.V.]

So the kids are all here and we have like two more hours until the guests come. Harry and Niall were decorating the tables with the drinks and placed a few plastic cups in the middle. The others were somewhere else setting everything up. I think it is going to be cool for the kids to have a little relax-time from school. They told me that they invited a few people from their school too. But I am just waiting for the one person to arrive.

----

One and a half hour later everything is ready and we just waited for the people to arrive. I looked around the big room which turned into a party hall or something and spotted Harry in a corner playing with his phone.

I walked towards him. “Hey Harry.” I said while sitting down next to him.

He sighed. “I am not sad, okay.”

“I didn’t say anything just wanted to ask if everything is okay.”

I think I saw him shook his head a bit but maybe I just imagined things. “Yes it is.” He said.

“Hm… Okay if you say so. I just wanted to see.”

He looked up and I saw his red eyes. It probably came from crying. I had to do something. If it is about the teacher-pupil thing then he can’t get himself into something that might break his heart.

“Harry today is a day of fun. You can talk to me really.”

Suddenly he sat a bit straighter and forced a smile. “You’re right, Liam. Today is fun.”

“You really okay?”

He nodded and stood up. “Yes Liam. I will smile the whole day because today is fun.” He said and went for Niall and Josh.

Somehow that doesn’t sound genuine.

I almost jumped when my phone vibrated in my pocket. I pulled it out and smiled. Zayn send me a message.

From: Zayn <3

Hey babe, might be an hour or so late because someone decided to switch shifts. But I will come. Love you to bits, c ya <3

To: Zayn <3

Don’t worry. Love you too<3

I clutched my phone against my chest and smiled against the ceiling. What is up with him these past two days? Not that I am complaining but is it unusual. Hopefully it will remain so.

Immediately I frowned and faced my hands because every time I wished this it didn’t happen. Every evening I wished for peace he beat me and I would cry and wait for him to crawl back in bed. I don’t think that I could do this any further. But I love him and that keeps me kind of strong.

My phone vibrated again.

From: Zayn <3

I’m excited. But shouldn’t you serve your guests? Love you to bits and infinity and beyond and from that a bit further… <3

I smiled again. He is perfect and I should be happy to have him. At his words there were entering a few teens.

Let’s do this.