Chapter two

So It was up for like 3 days and I already got 30 reads :) I have a big smile plastered on my face !! Thanks. So this chapter has Larry and some Nosh :D

Hope you quys enjoy :)

Chapter two

[Liam’s P.O.V]            

I woke up by the sound of sweet humming. I immediately smiled knowing that this is Zayn in the kitchen. The clock on my nightstand says that it is half past six and I have to wake up. I work in a nursery school and after that the kids from high school are coming and the kindergarten turns into a youth Centre. I really love my job and talk to the kids. There are a few kids which I have to keep an eye on.

I stretched my limbs and stood up. The bandage of my arms were a mess and were about to fall down. I took them off and looked at my shriveled arms. It is not that bad and it doesn’t hurt anymore. My hand shot up to my neck feeling the light scab. At least I don’t have to feel any pain today.

The sun is shining and I want to wear a simple T-shirt, the white one with some blue painting on it but when I looked myself in the mirror I realized that I have to wear something that covers my arms. I don’t want questions from the parents at work. So instead of that I wore a grey sweater and a black pair of trousers.

I slowly went to the bathroom to wash my face but when I bend down my back began to hurt again. I winced and splashed the cold water in my face. I rubbed a towel against my face and throw it beside the faucet. I looked in the mirror and saw the bags under my eyes. I need a silent night just once.

I ran a hand through my hair to style them a bit and decided that I go to the kitchen to face Zayn. Usually we pretend that nothing happened because he is the one who stood up earlier and making me breakfast before we both go to work. Zayn has to leave half an hour earlier but we are home around the same time.

I inhaled sharply, licked my lips and opened our bedroom door. I walked through the corridor and entered the kitchen. I saw Zayn facing me with his back and cooking some eggs. He was singing something.

´Cuz with your hand in my hand

And a pocket full of soul

I can tell you

There´s no place we couldn´t go

Just put your hand on the past

I´m here tryin´ to pull you through

You just gotta be strong

´Cuz I don´t wanna lose you now

I´m lookin´ right at the other half of me

“Zayn?” I whispered. Immediately he stopped and turned around. When he saw me he grinned and stepped forward to me.

“Liam, my baby. Good morning.” He wrapped his arm around my waist and his other hand went to cup my cheek. I leaned in his hand and smiled closing my eyes. I slung my arms around his neck.

He wrapped his other arm around my waist too so we were pressed tight against each other.

He nuzzled his face in my neck and breathed in. I clutched him so tight against me that I could reach my own shoulders. I just don’t want to let him go.