Chapter eight

This is dedicated to ACupOfNiallPlease because you wanted an update and here it is!! Don't cry and love ya too :)

So chapter eight. Thank you for all the reads and votes. They make me sooo happy !!!

This chapter isn't really long but yeah enjoy :)

Chapter eight

[Louis’ P.O.V.]

I entered the class with a big grin. This morning was pretty good because the traffic wasn’t that bad and Gary finally wanted to eat what I gave her. But that smile dropped when I saw a curly-haired boy in a corner with his arms crossed on the table and his face nuzzling between them.

I put my things on the table and inhaled sharply. He looked so down and I wanted to change that. I slowly made my way to him and stood in front of him. I lifted my hand and placed it on his head and my fingers were sliding through his curls. His head shot up with wide eyes and I let go off him.

His face softened and he smiled. “Morning.”

I answered with a smile too. “How are you?”

“Better. Thank you again.” He says and looked at his arms which are still crossed on the table. I have to admit that he looked adorable like that. I suppressed the urge to stroke his hair again and patted his shoulder instead. What is going on with me?

I looked at the clock and saw that we still have at least five minutes to talk. I sat next to him and saw him blush. I couldn’t help myself and find it cute.

“You are welcome. It is good that you’re okay.” I said and I felt stupid. His gaze still on his arms he nodded with a small grin.

I gulped and looked at him; His small nose which fits perfectly with his slightly pouted mouth. I smiled and put one hand on his arm to comfort him.

Then finally he locked his eyes with mine. They are beautiful I realized. I quickly dropped my gaze on the ground but looked back immediately like I couldn’t waste a second without looking at him.

He smiled too and we sat in front of each other just staring at each other when this thing happened which isn’t supposed to happen. And I was the one starting it.

I lifted my hand and reached for his forehead. Or better the hair there. With my fingertips I brushed his hair to the side revealing his forehead. My smile slowly faded the more I leaned in. Harry’s smile still on its place but his eyes closed. I need to do this. In this moment it felt just perfect and I leaned in more.

My bottom lip was the first contact with him when I connected my lips again with the skin on his forehead. My hand stroked through his hair pulling it a bit that he is pressed against my lips harder. This moment was so intense and beautiful and I realized that I really want to get used to this intimidate dealings. This boy is very special.

I pulled away my hand still in his hair and we looked at each other. I coughed awkwardly while he still smiled and dropped my hand.

“So if you want we can meet after school. You can talk to me and you don’t have to be home.” I offered him and wanted to slap myself which I did mentally. Am I crazy? He probably think that I am stupid and-

“Yes. I would love to if it really doesn’t bother you.”

“Why should-” I couldn’t speak any further because some girls entered the class and they were talking rapidly and giving me a nice ‘good morning’. I turned to Harry once again.

“Just wait after school in front of the entrance.” I said and went to the front of the class. Do I have a date with a pupil of mine? No, I said that I want to help him. But is it just that? Or maybe I just want to spend time with him because I really enjoy it feeling him near me. Facing the class with my back I shook my head.