Chapter sixteen

New chapter :) Enjoy!

Chapter sixteen

(first day of school)

[Louis’ P.O.V.]

The most annoying ringtone ever arose in my bedroom and the first thing I did was groan. Groan into a mass of curls right in my face.

I lifted one hand and tried to push it away when suddenly two small arms wrapped themselves around my waist and I stopped pushing it away. The curls turned a bit and were replaced by warm lips against my cheek.

“Morning.” They mumbled and I grinned best knowing who it was.

I opened my one eye slightly and looked down into the most gorgeous green eyes I have ever seen. “Good morning, darling.”

Then again as I wanted to lean down and kiss my… boyfriend there was my phone again trying to wake me up. I groaned and Harry chuckled.

“Just laugh.” I said a bit stretched because I bend over my bed to the night stand, with Harry still in my other arm and turned off my phone. “But you have school, too.” I said and was back with both arms around him.

“Don’t remember me. Let’s stand up and eat breakfast.” His face was buried in my neck and I ruffled his hair making him groan.

“You gonna make it look not so natural if you keep doing that.” He said lifting his head.

“Can’t help it.” I simply said and let go off him to get up from bed. “Now come on. You have like half an hour before breakfast and then we will head to school.”

He hid his face in his pillow and made noises of crying. I walked around the edge of the bed that I was on his side and leaned down to stroke through his hair. He stopped whining and turned around that he is lying on his back facing me smiling. “Come on, Harry.”

He nodded and grabbed me by my neck pulling me down for a kiss. I placed my hands around his shoulders and lifted him up a bit not disconnecting our lips that he sat up right.

I pulled back and grinned at him. “You gonna stand up?”

“Just if you promise that you kiss me again and again and again and-”

I cut him off by crashing my lips on his, chuckling. “Yes.” I mumbled against them.

Then he let out a big happy sigh and stood up pushing me aside a bit heading towards the bath. “Huh.” I mumbled.

While he was in the bathroom doing his routine I took some black jeans and a grey sweater because it was still cold outside. I already wore my converse because my home-socks were all in the laundry.

I prepared some bread and that stuff on the table when a smiling Harry came from behind and wrapped his arms around my waist. His dry lips ghosted over my neck and I covered his hands with mine.

“Can I have my kiss?” He whispered and his hot breath hit my skin making those little hairs rising. Numbly I nodded turning around with his hands on my chest and me still covering them.

I leaned in bumping my nose against his and brushed my lips against Harry’s. “Feels good.” Were his words before I pressed a little harder and kissed him my hands releasing his and now cupping both sides of his face.

With a smack we pulled apart. “Definitely feels good.”

He smiled and then circled his arms around my torso and pulled me into his embrace I was surprised of. He sighed and I awkwardly patted his head but leaned down and placed kisses over his head.