Chapter four

So this is dedicated to her because she is gorgeous!! I love her (more) :)

Thanks for reading. I also got a few votes from tumblr which I am very grateful for. thank you :)

So here it goes :

Chapter four

[Harry’s P.O.V.]

I hate you; you are a little bastard; just like your mother… You allow yourself to call you my son? The words still in my head from the morning I walked into class. I am way too early but I couldn’t stand it at my home any longer when my mum is at work and my drunken dad is in the kitchen trying to find more alcohol.

Before I entered the classroom I took a glance at the watch above the closed door. I am fifteen minutes earlier but I can’t just sit outside the building so I entered and saw Mr. Tomlinson which was unusual because we would have Mrs. Miller now.

“Hey, Harry.” He said when he spotted me and smiled which I responded with a grin because I couldn’t complain that we would have a lesson with him now.

“Good morning, where is Mrs. Miller?”

“She is ill for a few weeks and I am going to take her lessons instead. So you have to get used to me.” He joked and I smiled and went to my seat sitting down and dropping my books on the table.

Slowly the memories from the morning crept back in my mind and I had to hold back my tears but failed when a tear ran down my cheek. Quickly I wiped it off but not before I felt a hand touching my shoulder. I winced and looked into those big blue orbs of his. He took a seat next to me where Niall usually takes his place.

“I know you already shrugged me off but I am really worried now. Care to share? I mean you don’t cry usually.”

I wiped away the other tears I couldn’t help to fall down and sighed. I played with my fingers and looked to the ground and back to face him.

“It is my father. He drives me insane and my mother doesn’t really care.”

He nodded and his hand started to rub little circles on my shoulder blade. My heart tightened and I couldn’t help myself but feeling good with his touch.

“Does your father… you know abuse you or your mother?”

I widened my eyes. “He never laid a finger on my mother which I am grateful for.”

He nodded again. “What about you then?” I stared at him blankly. “Not often but sometimes when he is really in… this mood then… but it is nothing serious. Really he just says those things to me and that actually really hurt.”

He bit his lip and I think that he doesn’t know what to say. To be honest I wouldn’t know how to react if my pupil comes to me and tell me that his father is an asshole.

“Look, Harry I- Does he have any reasons to be like that?” He asked and I was surprised by that question.

I shook my head. “No, I think the alcohol does that to him.”

“Does he scare you?”

“Sometimes.” I whispered quietly while looking at my hands.

He took my chin making my heart flutter more. His eyes went into a thin line while he looked me deep in the eyes. My eyes got a bit watery again but I can hold myself.

“Is that the reason for your behavior the last few weeks?” I nodded unable to speak. “Harry, I don’t know how I can help you because well… I can’t just walk to your dad but you know that you can come to me whenever you want.” I nodded again still not trusting my voice.