Chapter seven

Dedicated to @Liampaynes2kidneys because she wanted an update. And her story 'words hurt' is amazing because Ziam and Larryyy :) Hope you like it :)

So yeah this is chapter seven. Enjoy :)

Chapter seven

[Liam’s P.O.V.]

“Okay I am back in a few minutes. We can call us lucky that this one groceries shop is open every day, including Sunday.” Zayn said putting his scarf around his neck. He fixed his coat and walked towards me placing a lingering kiss on my lips. He was about to pull away but I grabbed his face and made the kiss a bit longer.

“Okay.” He said when we finally pulled apart. “When I come back we will start cooking.” Then he was out the door.

I was thinking the whole weekend and came to a conclusion. I just can’t do this. It’s hard to even think about it but it is the best for the two of us.

I am going to leave Zayn. Not today because I will one last day with him but tomorrow morning I will be gone. I don’t have the balls to go and talk to him because… I am afraid of him and that is the reason I can’t take it anymore. I’ll go to my mum after that. I just have to call her.

I breathed in sounding shaky and quickly grabbed my phone and dialed her number. This step is really hard for me, I love him and to leave the love of my life is definitely the hardest thing to do.

“Hey Liam, how are you my dear?” Her soft voice on the other line says and I am almost in tears again.

“Just wanted to call hearing what is going on and stuff.” I almost whispered.

“That is nice Liam, like always your dad is just driving me crazy.” She chuckled because I know that she loves him just the way he is. That made me smile too. “How are you and Zayn?”

I gulped playing with the hem of my shirt. “That was why I am calling you.” She didn’t know about the abuse and I better keep that from her. “Can I come to you for a few days? Like living because well… Zayn and I had an argument.” I lied. “I just need a bit space.”

I heard my mum gasp. “Darling but you and Zayn were like inseparable.”

“We are but I just need my space and I think he does too.”

“Well… if that is the case, you can come whenever you want, darling. You know that this is always your home.”

“I will come tomorrow morning and will head to work after that. We can talk afterwards.” I smiled even I knew she couldn’t see me.

“Okay. Hopefully things get fixed.” She sighed and I did the same because I really want a normal relationship with him too.

We made our goodbyes with her saying that I can try and talk to Zayn.

I breathed in and quickly went into the bedroom. I opened the wardrobe and pulled out my bag. I breathed in and throw it on the bed. I am really going to do this shitty thing which always happens in movies. I looked at the ceiling and blinked away the tears which might fall down.

I went back to the wardrobe pulling out a few shirts and trousers. I added one pair of shoes too and some boxers and socks. I zipped it close and hid the bag in the wardrobe between the clothes we don’t wear anymore so I can get sure that Zayn doesn’t see it.

I went back into the living room with a tight chest the whole time and thought about how I would sneak out in the morning with the note I wrote yesterday when he showered. I quickly showered after him that he didn’t see my tears. This is the hardest thing I ever have to do.