Monday

It was Monday night. I walked to go look at the schedule, Monday nights are Jack Galinsky. I walked to his door. I knocked on his door and he opened it. "Hey baby." He said to me with a big smile. "Im ready for you big boy!" I said to him.

We walked over to the bed as we were kissing. He tore off my top and bottoms as I started to unbutton his. "Do you have protection?" I asked "Yeah, don't worry." He replied. I ripped off his shirt and pants.

I started to palm his bulge as it got bigger and bigger. I ripped off his underwear as his huge erectile cock jumped out of his pants. I licked his tip and started to go down on him slowly. He was moaning and faintly said "don't tease me baby" he said. I then took all of him in my mouth and went up and down.

He came as his warm juicy seamen went down my throat. He moaned and I decided I want him inside of me. I crawled up slowly as I was sucking and kissing his body. I slowly stuck his huge cock into me. I rode him and moaned a little bit. He said "IM GONNA CUM" I didn't worry cause I knew he had a condom on.

He came so I got off of him and cuddled him the rest of the night and I fell asleep. I thought maybe this place wont be that bad