Memory Loss

Alison POV-

I suddenly woke up with a huge smile on my face. I don't know or remember why. I quickly ran downstairs. Where am I? "Honey!" I hear my Mom call out. "Yes, Mom?" I call back. "What happened to you?" She says while coming up to me with a worried look on her face.

"Mom, where are we? Let's go back hooomee!" I whine. "This is our new home, Ali." She says still having the worried look on her face. "Mum, don't joke!" I yell about to cry. "What has happened to you, Alison?" She says mumbling something under her breath but I didn't understand.

"Go change!" She demands, it think she's taking me somewhere so I giggled and went upstairs to change. "Mommy, I'm ready!" I say while chuckling. "Mommy?" She asks while smiling. "Yep!" I say walking down the stairs. "Get in the car, I'll be there." She says trying to find the keys.

Haha. How am I supposed to get in there if it's not unlocked. I still don't know where we are. All I know is that I live in New York, not here!

Mrs. Dilaurentis POV-

I can't believe this happened again. She has never had this reaction since she was 14, what has happened to my Alison. I drove while I was drunk she was at the passengers seat, I was dizzy and I crashed my car into a tree and a branch hit Alison's head. The doctor said that Alison might have a little bit of a memory loss as she grows up, I guess this is a part of it.

Alison jumped in the car and I sped off to the hospital. When we went inside she looked at me and so did I. I knew that Ali was confused. "Mom, why are we here?" She asks. "Oh, they have to check on you okay, honey?" I tell her as she nods while smiling like a 9 year old.

2 hours later..

The doctor comes out of the clinic. I stood up. "So, doctor.. How's Alison?" I asked. "She's alright. She's just having some kind of memory loss. She'll recover soon, though." The doctor says while looking on the clipboard he was holding.

"Thanks, can I see her?" I ask the doctor. He nods and opens the door for me to go inside. I see Alison laying down, she seems to be in a deep thought. "Ali, are you okay?" I ask Alison. "Yup, Mom. Why'd you take me here?" She asks I could see that she's recovering and by the looks of it she has remembered what happened.

"Mom, did I lose my memory, again?" She asks me. "Well, yeah." I told her. I sit down next to her and squeezed her hand. "We'll get through this." I said while smiling at her. She just nods and smile at me.

Alison POV-

I hate it when this happens to me. I'm such an idiot. I didn't remember where I was and I completely forgot we moved, I also thought I was still 14. Hmm, I took my phone out and I see 15 missed calls from Emily. She must be so worried. I dialled her number.

Alison- A
Emily- E

A- Hey Em, what's up?
E- don't what's up me. Ali, why haven't you answered any of your calls?
A- I'm at the hospital.
E- what?! Why? Do you want me to come?
A- memory loss, no you don't have to come..
E- ok then. I'll call you later, okay Ali? Be safe!
A- you too!

Emily ended the call. I honestly didn't want her to end the call so I could just listen to her sweet voice all day! I called my Mom and she rushes in my hospital room quickly, yes I'm still in the hospital.. "Yes, Ali?" She asks while looking at her phone.

"Mom, can we go home! I'm okay!" I told my Mom but she's avoiding eye contact. "Ali, you know that if you're okay we could've been home by now.. But you need rest." She says finally looking at me.

"Okay." I say awkwardly. Ugh. I'm going to have to stay here without anybody but my Mom. I need her. I need Emily.

----

New story- Mine :) read and tell me if you like it! :)