Ikebukuro

AN: I sorry I been away for so long and haven't updated I will try to update once every week I hope you all like this story and sorry for keeping you all waiting ^w^
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was a normal day in Ikebukuro and Izaya was just walking about because he had one thing to do ' where is shizu chan when you need him' " I wonder where he could be " Izaya voiced his throughs " Akashi Kun please don't run off like that I was looki-"

one Kuroko Tetsuya said ' weird I through I just heard Sei Kun talking ' " hello sorry I must have heard wrong " Kuroko said ' who is this kid and he so cute I almost didn't notice him wait cute, maybe I could have some fun '

Izaya smirked " hello I Izaya Orihara, are you new here " Izaya smiled his best smile. Kuroko stared at him for a minute until he realised he been starring too long and blushes lightly " oh hai I new here I am Kuroko Tetsuya please to meet you Izaya San " Izaya looked over Kuroko ' blue hair and eyes cute , must be in high school or meddle school ' Izaya smirked " are you looking for someone I could help seen your new here " . Kuroko smiled unnoticeable but Izaya notice it." Hai I am and that would help a lot thank you " and Izaya and Kuroko went to look for Akashi.

~~~~~~ with Akashi ~~~~~~

' damn it where is Tetsuya I leave for one hour to get the paper work for the house and he gone already what if .... He gets kidnaped or beat up oor ... ' Akashi ran across the street looking everywhere for his Tetsuya " damn it maybe I should of let him come along " Akashi said out loud. Just then a stop sign crushed down right in front of him.
Akashi looked around and saw a blonde with a butler unform on and had sunglasses on " trying to hide flea" Shizuo said but when he looked up from panting from holing back his rage for once cute little flea he did not expect to see a red head short boy with scissor and red and yellow/gold eyes " dos you just throw a stop sign at me and called me a flea you peasen I will have your head for defining me like that " Akashi smiled sweetly. Shizuo just stared at him " I just through you where that flea I am sorry "

Shizuo said and tried to get away from the creepy scary kid ' maybe I could use him to find Tetsuya ' Akashi through " you know this place so your helping me find someone " Akashi said (more like ordered)
"he has blue hair and eyes and is smaller than me and in the same school as me " Akashi said ' this kid must be his little brother what's the worst that could happen ' Shizuo through " fine I help ya I am Shizuo Heiwajima "Akashi smirked " I am Akashi " and together they went looking for Tetsuya.

~~~~~~~~~~ with Kuroko

" anoo Izaya San I don't think this is the right way " Kuroko said as he and Izaya was standing on top of a building looking down at all the people going about there life's " but isn't it Easyer to find someone from up here " Izaya smirked as he spotted Shizuo with a red haired kid ' what is shizu chan doing with a kid I wonder , maybe that's it I have the perfect plan' Izaya smirked and face Kuroko " what dose he look like the person you're looking for " Izaya asked.

Kuroko " he has red hair and one red and the other gold / yellow eyes" " oh ~ could that kid be him" Izaya pointed at Akashi and Shizuo walking below them

"AKASHI KUN !"

Kuroko shouted getting Akashi and Shizuo to look up at them. "FLEA WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING ON A ROOF!" Shizuo shouted. Just then Izaya smirked " I only searching for you shizu chan want to have some fun ~" Izaya replied and grined as he walked up beside Kuroko and wrisper in his ear " I hope we met again "
Kuroko blushes at how close they were and at how much he sounds like Akashi but was about to turn to ask what he meant when Izaya pushed him off the building.

"TETSUYAAAA.."

Akashi screamed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
AN: I sorry I promise I updated soon thank you for reading ❤️^w^