Akashi and izaya date

Hello I think I going to go with all of them ,Akashi x Kuroko x Izaya I just hope you all like it ^w^ thank you for all the support ❤️
Warning yoai Aomine x kise
~~~~~~~~~<~~~~~~~~~~>~~~~~~~

Kuroko had just gotten up when he heared kise in the bathroom with Aomine " Daikiicc faster ah" Kise loud noses as Kuroko blushes and decided to not go into or near the bathroom and pick out akashi outfit for today finally I can get them both on a date together' Kuroko layed it out near to the sleeping Akashi 'he so cute Kuroko through while paying his head lightly and leave the note and sending the text to Izaya.
Text
From :Kuroko
To :Izaya Kun
Message: hello Izaya Kun I was wondering if your free , if you are can we have a date today just us two

After he texted Izaya Kuroko felt bad for lying but for this to work he has to. 6 minutes later he got a text back ' yes this will work" Kuroko through as he text back and went to cook breakfast . " aomineicc your too hard " kise said blushing bright red and still flush from his and Aomine play time. " good morning Aomine Kun and kise Kun did you two have fun" Kuroko said with a small smirk as he wink at kise knowing what they did. " umm I um KUROKOICC it's not my fault I will clean it up I promise " Aomine put a hand over kise mouth " shut it damn sorry Tetsu we will clean your bathroom " Aomine had a bright blush on his face.

Kuroko just smiled and handed them the hard boiled eggs he cool for breakfast " Tetsu is this still the only thing you can cook "
" no it is t Aomine Kun but Sei Kun nomally dose the cooking but he still asleep and I will needs your help " Kuroko smiled happily and kise and Aomine paled Kurokoicc/Tetsu is sounding like Akashi /Akashicc '

〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰time skip
Akashi was just getting out of bed when he notice that his clothes are layed out for him with a note from his Tetsuya
Dear Sei Kun
Breakfast is down stairs, me and Aomine and kise Kun have to go get some shopping, I hope you slept well and I layed out some clothes for you and I hope you enjoy the date at 2.30 at the park I love you
Love Tetsuya xxx

Akashi smiled aww he so cute '
And got dressed and looked at the clock 1:58 pm ha still lots of time ' So Akashi eaten the left over breakfast and left the house and when he arrived at the park...

There standing where his Tetsuya should be was Izaya oh god no Akashi walked to Izaya and grab his neck " what the hell are you doing here " Izaya smirkes now knowing what is going on. " I don't know what your talking about I waiting for my date " Izaya smirked and held his hand out his hand. akashi blinked confused " well are you going to go on the date Tet chan planed for us or are you just going to stand there like a idiot bakashi " Akashi blinked ,ring ring , both Akashi phone and Izaya phone went off
Sei Kun I sorry I lied to you but please have fun with Izaya and bound with him I love you both please get alone
Message from Tetsuya

Izaya Kun I sorry I lied to you but please don't kill Sei Kun and get alone and have fun bounding.
Message from Tet Chan

Akashi was shocked 'w what I have to go on a date with him please God forgive me don't -'
Akashi through got cut by Izaya grabing his hand " get the hell of you ass" Akashi flushed while almost yelling " your almost cute when your red aka Chan lets go to the shops " Izaya smiled.
They arrived at the shopping mall with Akashi grumbling all the way while Izaya just smirked and tease him." Well what do you want to do Izaya " Izaya grinned and point to the teddy bear shop " I was thinking I could get something for Tet chan while I here " Akashi just glared at Izaya and walked ahead.

While the two was on there date, they where followed by Kuroko and kise and Aomine " Oy Tetsu what is the point they will try and kill each other and if they do by some miracle work together that be world Dom-" "Shhh Dakicc I trying to watch " kise hissed why looking at the two that was now akashi with a teddy bear in his head while Izaya happily skiped around him." They so cute I love them so much why can't they always get alone instead of fighting. " Kuroko said out loud.

The date was going well Izaya had managed to get Akashi in a dress and wear a flower in his hair and got him to eat ice cream and akashi had managed to get Izaya to be nicer to people and teachers him how to play shogi and they were now siting on a table eating when Akashi spotted Aomine and kise kissing beside a bathroom." I think we should head home now " Akashi said blushing slightly at what he was seeing. Izaya was about to agree when they both head shouts from a very familiar blue head.

I wonder where kise Kun and Aomine Kun are " Kuroko through while looking for them he saw Izaya and Akashi eating at a table so he through they might be close when Kuroko bumb into someone " ah oh sorry I wasn't watching .. Where I was going " he said as he looked at the older man he had glasses on with dark Bowen hair and looked like a leader of a gang." No my apologies but are you Kuroko Tetsuya by any chance " he asked with a over sweet smile. " yes I am how do you know my name " Kuroko back up a bit when the man step closer, " I am a friend of Izaya Orihara  and would like to ask some questions so would you mind coming with me " he said stepping closer to Kuroko." Anoo I am a bit busy sorry but I have to go " Kuroko was starting to feel nervous so he tried to get passed the man but the man grabbed his arm " I didn't question if you would " the man smiled and dragged Kuroko to a van that was park outside " LLET GO OF ME HELP SOMEONE HELP " Kuroko shouted hoping someone would hear him.

LLET GO OF ME HELP SOMEONE HELP
" that's Tet chan /Tetsuya " both of Akashi and Izaya said before running off toward the sound when they got there they both was angry at the man that is touching what is there and are scared in case they can't protect him.

" TET CHAN / TETSUYA "
.........

〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰
I hope you all like that, I sorry for my spelling.