izaya cute mastermind part 2

AN : I hope you like this chapter, if you don't like violence or anything of the sorts please don't read!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's been a while but they finally stop walking and when they stop they where in a beautiful park with lots of flowers of all different colours. Because it was so late there wasn't many people in the park " wow this place is beautiful but why did you take me here " Kuroko asked looking about but when he looked back at Tim he was holding a shaper knife.

~~~~ Akashi POV~~~~

In the office akashi was working when a he had a bad feeling and a sudden need to check in with Kuroko ' Tetsuya I hope your ok ' so he phone Kuroko phone first " hello you reach Kuroko Tetsuya I can't take calls at the minute so please call back or leave a message , thank you" " Tetsuya where are you I am worried please answer " after akashi tried there home number' come on Tetsuya answer ' akashi through, after the 5 ring somone picked up " Tetsuya I have been worried why are you not answering your mobile " akashi said in a worried voice. " wow the great and feared akashi Seijuro is worried I never through you were capable of it akashi kun" said one Izaya Orihara over the phone.

" where is Tetsuya " akashi growled in the phone and got a laugh back as answers. " well I taken a liking to Kuroko Kun , I think he very cute and can't wait until he wakes up , poor him beening tied up like that it looks almost painful" Izaya said as he watch Kuroko kidnapper tie him up. akashi was furious when he heard that " where the hell are you and tell me where my Tetsuya is so you will die a painfully slow death" Izaya just smiled.

" oh well look at that , I will be going now good luck trying to find me emperor aka chan" Izaya said not giving akashi a chance to answer he hang up. And went to follow them ' looks like they are going to that abandoned warehouse , this could get good' Izaya through while staying in the shadow.

~~~~~~with Kuroko ~~~~~~~

' where am I , I think my arms are tied, ' Kuroko through trying to not more so his kidnapper dosent know he awake but it didn't work out" hey boss the kid is up " a males voice said . Kuroko looked up and saw it was the guy that wanted to show him something.

'I knew following someone I don't know is a bad idea ' Kuroko looked at the other person he had a yellow band on his blonde hair , he also had dull grey eyes and was wearing a black T shirt with grey jeans.

" good work Tim , you can go home now you can get your reward on the way out " the boss said smirking at the ties up Kuroko who had a blank face on . After Time went away and it was only the boss and Kuroko , it was silent.

"so why have you decided to kidnap me " Kuroko asked and the man laughed." I don't see why that was funny please answer my question " the man looked at Kuroko eyes and started walking around him" well when I first saw you I like your eyes and what I want I always get no matter what happens " he said taking out A knife and placing it very close to Kuroko right eye." If you move it only cause more pain " the man said with a crazy smile

' Akashi Kun please save me '

Kuroko through.
Just when the knife touch Kuroko eyes did the doors to the werehouse open and in walked Izaya " well well well what do we have here , a pathetic gang leader who is a spoiled brat and a pretty cute princess in need of help, hmm should I sit by and watch the pretty princess scream as his eyes getting removed or should I destroy the hand leader mind or just take his eye like he was going to do , ah what should I do " Izaya said why playing with his knife. Silent pass " who the hell are you " the gang leader said griping Kuroko by the neck and holding the knife next to his neck.
" me I am a simple information broker and what you are touching belongs to someone els so if you don't want those hands of your to be chopped off get them off" Izaya smiled and throw his knife at the gang leader hands and he let out a scream as blood came out of his hands he instantly let Kuroko go. " now then , MR gang leader you have 2 choices one get the hell out of town with All your figure cut off and two stay in town and lose a arm and a leg and a eye your choice.

The gang leader got scared and ran out but not before Izaya cut his arms off. " Izaya Kun how did you find me " Kuroko asked trying to stop his heart beening so fast " simple I followed" Izaya answered vaguely" thank you for saving me Izaya Kun " Izaya smirked " I through I was San not Kun " Izaya asked smirking. Kuroko blushes realising what he meant " anoo I tettoo I mean Izaya s-" before Kuroko got a chance to answer Izaya kissed him and started bing Kuroko top lip and Kuroko kissed back and open his mouth allowing Izaya in.

" ii Izaya Kun " Kuroko said out of breath. Izaya just smirked and untied Kuroko and lifted him up and walked out

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~~~•~•~~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~ I sorry it took so long everyone I hope you like it I wrote a long chapter this time thank you all for reading ^w^